Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brian G
Sydney, Australia

Good value

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Dec 2018via mobile
If you want to avoid resort prices then stay in downtown. There are heaps of restaurants next to it. I had chicken curry and rice for 6 fjd. There is a bakery across the road and I bought a creamed bun for 1.20 fjd. My breakfast was included in the hotel though. They are building a new Shopping Centre next to it. The only bad thing is there are two night clubs and you can hear it till 12.30 am but I still recommend if you are on a budget
Date of stay: December 2018
    $85
    $67
3.3 km from Nadi Downtown Hotel
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 1night after our flight landed as it was close to the airport
The room was smelly, the bed sheets look/felt like they haven't been washed and breakfast was just toast and jam/butter, orange jus tasted like medication

The only good thing is the free pickup from the airport and the driver is really nice

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

A quite aged Hotel, big clean rooms but unfortunately with bugs and no internet in the room orbalcony as written on the booking-page. Airportpickup didn’t work out, they said somebody was there, but I didn’t spot him. Close to a club, you hear music till late. No sitting possibilities at the internetarea, except in the restaurant. Very poor breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The price it's definitely too expensive for that you get, we stayed just one night here and was enough.

No electricity during the night so no air conditioner, we had a really bad night. Nobody said sorry for that the day after..

Room clean but no hot water for us.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night when we arrived in Fiji and booked our last night in Fiji here too.location is in the middle of town, close to all shops, pick up from the airport, rooms were spacious and clean with tv and air conditioning, food was simple but very nice.bar also in hotel.above all I found the staff brilliant, Raju and the ladies at the front desk are so helpful with anything needed.great price for right in the centre of town, I highly recommend for anyone travelling on a budget to stay, and say hello to Raju on for me.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Had booked this place because when I called they said they had wi-fi. Turns out the wi-fi only works downstairs near the front desk and restaurant/bar.

I received a room on the second floor - staff helped with luggage (thank you). Everything was fine for a one day stay so I extended to another. Upon heavy inquiries about the wi-fi, I was offered a possible solution - the room on the 1st floor near the kitchen. When he opened the door, there were roached running around in broad daylight. He admitted that there was a problem so they had been spraying. I was disappointed, and became concerned about taking home stragglers. I didn't even notice till I had come back out of the room, stragglers were now outside of the room crawling up the walls and staircase.

That same night, I came back to a huge spider and gecko that made it in between an opening in the closed windows. No screens so the traditional windows has a slight opening where small creatures came come in. This was my last night.

Water was hot for a shower, toilets flushed, bed was comfortable, and the place was mostly quiet. They could've refreshed my bath towels, I cared more that roaches were everywhere.

Room tip: Do not accept anything on the 1st floor - ask for "newer" room
Date of stay: March 2018