Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
elo052016
Auckland Central, New Zealand

To avoid !

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Oct 2018via mobile
We stayed there for 1night after our flight landed as it was close to the airport
The room was smelly, the bed sheets look/felt like they haven't been washed and breakfast was just toast and jam/butter, orange jus tasted like medication

The only good thing is the free pickup from the airport and the driver is really nice
Date of stay: October 2018
double room
    $90
  • ZenHotels.com
View more hotels in Nadi
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2018

A quite aged Hotel, big clean rooms but unfortunately with bugs and no internet in the room orbalcony as written on the booking-page. Airportpickup didn’t work out, they said somebody was there, but I didn’t spot him. Close to a club, you hear music till late. No sitting possibilities at the internetarea, except in the restaurant. Very poor breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2018

The price it's definitely too expensive for that you get, we stayed just one night here and was enough.

No electricity during the night so no air conditioner, we had a really bad night. Nobody said sorry for that the day after..

Room clean but no hot water for us.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed a night when we arrived in Fiji and booked our last night in Fiji here too.location is in the middle of town, close to all shops, pick up from the airport, rooms were spacious and clean with tv and air conditioning, food was simple but very nice.bar also in hotel.above all I found the staff brilliant, Raju and the ladies at the front desk are so helpful with anything needed.great price for right in the centre of town, I highly recommend for anyone travelling on a budget to stay, and say hello to Raju on for me.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Had booked this place because when I called they said they had wi-fi. Turns out the wi-fi only works downstairs near the front desk and restaurant/bar.

I received a room on the second floor - staff helped with luggage (thank you). Everything was fine for a one day stay so I extended to another. Upon heavy inquiries about the wi-fi, I was offered a possible solution - the room on the 1st floor near the kitchen. When he opened the door, there were roached running around in broad daylight. He admitted that there was a problem so they had been spraying. I was disappointed, and became concerned about taking home stragglers. I didn't even notice till I had come back out of the room, stragglers were now outside of the room crawling up the walls and staircase.

That same night, I came back to a huge spider and gecko that made it in between an opening in the closed windows. No screens so the traditional windows has a slight opening where small creatures came come in. This was my last night.

Water was hot for a shower, toilets flushed, bed was comfortable, and the place was mostly quiet. They could've refreshed my bath towels, I cared more that roaches were everywhere.

Room tip: Do not accept anything on the 1st floor - ask for "newer" room
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Avoid the hotel at all cost, these are even not honest person, I booked family room and paid in full in advance, when I arrived, I was given the last room with one small bed, I had to squeeze in by combine with a dirty sofa to fit two adult and two kids, they apologized and asked us to deal with travel agent (AMEX travel), however after I back from holiday, what they told AMEX is that is the family room which made me speechless. I didn't expect much due to all bad reviews by other traveler, though it might be ok to stay one night in downtown. Other than this, it is extremely dirty and noisy

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank hail0ngc
Chandar P, Manager at Nadi Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Bula and thanks for your feedback. Happy to hear from you and issues which you have addressed. The staffs at the reception gave you a room for your family which had one double bed and single bed which can sleep 2 adults and 2 children. We also assisted your family by joining the two beds so that children could sleep comfortably. Sorry we had a group of 200 people in the Hotel and were very busy but we still had your room reserved for your family. We also offered you complementary shuttle transfer to Port Denarau the next morning which you also denied. My sincere apology for the inconvenienced caused but happy to assist you better in future when you return to Fiji. Sorry you also mentioned that the room was dirty but the sofa had clean fitted sheets.