Lowest prices for your stay
$103
Hotels.com
$90
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews two nights within easy walking distance comfy bed location is excellent restaurants and bars the room was nice nadi airport hostel mary ensuite fiji dorm backpackers bamboo aggie wardrobe budget
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2023

My first trip to Fiji and I made the right choice in choosing Bluewater Lodge. The staff are very friendly welcoming me with big smiles on their faces. The place is very beautiful, simple, and clean. My favorite area was the pool at night time. I love everything about this place and I will be coming in April for another holiday. Vinaka :)

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2023

This place was great. I stayed twice, once at the start of the trip and once at the end. The staff were helpful and full of knowledge to help you out. The rooms were clean and spacious. I had no problem with the data service but I had a plan and didn't use the wifi so can't really comment on that. The pool was clean. The location was great, close to the airport, and had plenty of restaurants in the area.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2023 via mobile

A beautiful safe hostel in Nadi. Very kind staff and super helpful in picking out and organising activities on vacation. Clean and has a pool to cool down in with the hot weather.

Good location close to different eateries also.

Would stay again!

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2023

Amazing place ! The staff is just so helpful ! Very friendly ! Everyone is an heart !! If one day I’m back to fiji I’ll go there again! Amazing staff love them !!
Good location! Close to the beach and airport !
Couldn’t be more happier !! Hope to see them again one day !
Deborah <3

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2022

We got a very warm welcome and a lovely farewell. Between times we were always treated helpfully. When I needed urgent dental treatment, I was driven to Nadi, the dentist, the doctor, and the health centre. We felt more like friends than paying guests. We stayed thirteen nights. We swam in the pool. We swam at the beach. We used their travel service to visit other sites. The facilities are basic but are being upgraded by new owners. The room was large (7mx7m) with an excellent air conditioning unit. It was comfortable with two chairs, a wardrobe, a whatnot and bedside cabinets. The bed was large and very comfortable. A restaurant across the road served good food. A supermarket and several restaurants are within easy walking distance. The location is excellent, close to both Denarau and Nadi airport. A bus service operated from the end of the street.

Room tip: Upstairs facing the road.
Date of stay: December 2022