Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM

from US$83.00
from US$59.90
from US$59.90
1,369 results
All reviews walking tour cooking class churros small group cruise ship chicha morada half day tour excellent tour lima city tour great guide visiting lima peruvian culture edwin jimmy company catacombs van
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed the walk a lot with our guide. He really did show some interesting facts about lima that you otherwise would never discover

Reviewed 5 January 2021

We enjoyed our 1/2 day walking tour with Amadeo. He was super hospitable and gave us lots of interesting historical insights plus lesser know fun facts. We had two 9-year-olds who had fun in the catacombs and touring the historic part of Lima. I could have eat a dozen of the churros.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

If you are in Lima for the first time like we were, this activity is a must! We used the best ingredients and can’t wait to take what we learned home to hot our friends for a Peruvian dinner! Thank you Chef David and Janela for this amazing experience!

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time in Lima city with our guides Jimmy and Alejandro. We felt safe the entire time, and the Haku guides were very knowledgeable with all of the questions we had. The catacombs were awe inspiring and the tour far exceeded our expectations. If you are considering a city tour- do it! I couldn’t think of a better way to explore the city.

Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

The virtual “lomo Saltado” Cooking class with Haku Tours was so very enjoyable. The chef and the Haku Tours representatives were so personable, thorough and patient. They answered all of my questions and told me about the history of the dish and some of the tools they used to make it. The instructions were easy to follow, and they checked in often with me to see my food in progress and make sure I was on track. They never rushed me.

I really enjoyed my time and I produced a FABULOUS meal under their guidance. We sponsor a Peruvian exchange student and he was so thrilled with the meal and touched that I had made it for him.

Date of experience: August 2020