“Best location in Lima - best owner there could...”
other travellers have booked this property
Rooftop Dining Rooftop Terrace
Guest bath
Shady sitting area
Torre Balta
View down Malecon Balta
Peruvian sunsets (no extra charge)!
2 blocks from a modern upscale supermarket
Rosa Nautica
Larco Mar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
JAGTrip
New York, New York
“Best location in Lima - best owner there could ever be...”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

This is my second stay at Eddie's penthouse and I hope it won't be my last. I love the location; right on Malecon Balta, walking distance from everything. The house has 24 hour security; fully equipped with WiFi and a rooftop that will put you in a state of tranquility. Sipping pisco sours on the rooftop with my friend while reminiscing about my first stay in 2009, that's something that I'll never forget. I've rented homes/apartments in over 40 countries and I've never come across anyone as awesome as Eddie. He was such a great guy to us on our last stay that we nicknamed him 'Uncle Eddie'. He's punctual, generous, knowledgeable. I could go on and on. Thanks to Uncle Eddie, Dennise and Alejandro for another unforgettable stay in Lima. Much Love from Joey and Alina...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owner, the view
Liked least: Nothing - perfect stay
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
27 Apr 2014
Joey and Alina,
I hope your trip went well and I will definitely seek your advice when we go to the Easter Islands. It is meeting guests like yourselves that has made renting out our Penthouse so enjoyable. I feel truly blessed to have meet people from all over the world who have enjoyed their stay in my Penthouse as well as my adopted country!
KenAdamsD...
Dallas
“Awesome view”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

The condo was on the 15th floor with an awesome deck on the 16th floor. It was very convenient to Kennedy Park and great eating places. The beach was about a 10 minute walk. Ed, the owner was very gracious and willing to help. He was very honest and ethical. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that it was a little noisy at night even though it was on the 15th floor because you had to leave the windows open to get the cool breezes from the ocean and thus you could hear car alarms occasionally and people honking. We had 6 people sleeping comfortably there and the kitchen was adequate for meal prep.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ed, the owner was very nice
Liked least: No A/C so with the windows open at night, it was a little loud.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway
16 Mar 2014
Ken,
Thank you for your stay with us, it was a pleasure meeting your lovely family!
Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
SubatM
Anaheim, California
“Beautiful Views, Excellent Location, and a Very Helpful Owner”
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Ed communicated with us via e-mail to make the reservation, and allowed us to use paypal to make a deposit, which made us feel secure. He was helpful and pointed out the places of interest in the area, as well as the best local restaurants.

The Penthouse had a beautiful view, and it was in an excellent and safe location that was only 3 small city blocks from the ocean. If we ever go back to Miraflores or the Lima area, we will definitely be staying here again.

Thank you Ed!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the view from every room!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Reviewed 15 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
15 Jun 2012
It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing