7-Day Peru Deep Dive: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu Tour

Book in advance
from
$1,494.75
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Peruvian Sunrise: Tours & Expeditions
from $1,494.75
More Info
from $2,505.64
More Info
All reviews sunrise team macchu pichu titicaca puno communication peru
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2022

Thanks to Jonas & the whole Team. We Head a very nice Trip & everything worked out fine. We visited the Amazonas close to Iquitos, went to Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Puno, Cusco, Macchu Pichu. A very special experience was the Titicaca Train from Puno to Cusco & Palccoyo.

Date of experience: September 2022
PeruvianSunriseTours, Customer Service at Peruvian Sunrise: Tours & Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2023

Thank you very much for your comments, Iris!

We are glad that you are satisfied with our services, that you enjoyed a lot in our beautiful cities and that you liked especially the train to Cusco. We are waiting for you with open arms to continue touring and discovering new destinations in our country.

Best regards,

The Peruvian Sunrise team

Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

The tour was planned very detailed which I enjoyed, but sometimes I felt a lack of communication. But in general it was a great tour and would 100% do it again!!

Date of experience: May 2022
PeruvianSunriseTours, Customer Service at Peruvian Sunrise: Tours & Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Thank you very much, dear Anna, for taking the time to share your opinion with us!

We really appreciate your comment, as it allows us to improve our service. On the other hand, we are glad that you enjoyed your trip full of adventures and that the tour and the organization met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you with open arms when you decide to come back!

Best regards,

The Peruvian Sunrise Team

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

We chose peruivan sunrise because we wanted to see a lot of Peru in a short time. Everything was just perfect from planning to implementation. We felt very comfortable with them. We had problems with strikes and illness but you changed that perfectly. We were in Peru without stress and enjoyed it very much. Peru is one of the most beautiful countries. The contact with Peruivan Sunrise was perfect at all times. We had the most beautiful trip of our lives.
Thanks to the whole peruivan sunrise team

Date of experience: April 2022
PeruvianSunriseTours, Customer Service at Peruvian Sunrise: Tours & Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2022

Thank you very much for your comments, dear Sven!

First of all we apologize for this situation that occurred in the country. We are glad we made you feel safe and that you felt relaxed at all times! It has been a pleasure to have had the opportunity to meet you, to show you Peru and the fact that this has been the most beautiful trip of your lives is an honor!

Kind regards,

The Peruvian Sunrise Team

Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

I had never been to Peru , spoke very little Spanish and was travelling alone. Security was a major concern -as was finding my way around. I found Peruvian sunrise on TripAdvisor and made contact , inquiring as to possible tours. Jannik was able to discern what type of trip would be suitable from a brief email exchange. A trip was created to the Amazon , the sacred valley and macchu picchu, and lake titicaca. It was customized to accommodate the types of hotels preferred, and upgraded rail journeys to aguas calientes and puno. The final itinerary was settled after review and consultation. But the proof was in the implementation and delivery. From the moment I exited the airport in Lima every pick up was there waiting. Every departure to the various airports was arranged. Every ticket and voucher was provided. Every hotel was up up standard - and it was clear that care had been taken to select them. Even when some pickups were scheduled to be extremely late or early the guides were there on time as promised . Even one missed pickup in a strange country could have been disastrous given the very extensive travelling involved in this trip -but on every single occasion what was promised was what was delivered. I returned from a slightly hectic trip with memories for a lifetime - and with great appreciation for the care, preparation and coordination of Peruvian sunrise in ensuring that it all went smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend this company and would definitely use it again on any return trip.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank 313peterr313
Reviewed 19 October 2019

I booked a 6 day private tour thru Peruvian Sunrise. They put a good itinerary together, I just thought we lacked communication. Once I paid in full, I didn't hear from them in awhile. Everything done by email. I have booked about 7 private tours with other companies and they would often check in with me and made sure I was happy with service. I only heard from them when a reservation was booked incorrectly. They apologized and comped a great dinner and a really nice restaurant. ALL DRIVERS AND LOCAL GUIDES WERE AWESOME. HOTELS WERE ALSO PERFECT.

Date of experience: October 2019