US$113
US$710
US$522
US$489
3,854 results
All reviewsgreat hotelhandicraft marketbreakfast buffetmachu picchuthe main squareel solmodern hotelair conditioningwould highly recommend this hotelminute walkcoca teahotel staffclean roomsfew blocksinca trailhigh altitudealtitude sickness
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Everyone went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The hotel was organized, and any imperfection taken care of immediately. the Breakfast had a wide variety of items,including juices, and jelly's. We were asked promptly if we wanted coffee.We were very impressed, and recommend you stay there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gustavo P, Manager at Sonesta Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Guest,

My staff and I feel really proud of working in this magical city, and of course we like to give the best service ever to our visitors and is valuable for us if our guest remember us for ever.

It is good to know that most of our facilities helped you to have a good stay with us, I will definitely inform this to my staff and thank them for their effort.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I really liked the breakfast bar, which was pretty awesome. My only complaint about it was the omelettes weren't big enough, but seriously, that's my only complaint. I really liked how clean it was as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kindness and for choosing Sonesta Hotel Cusco as your home in this magical city. It is motivating to know that you enjoyed most of your stay in our hotel, my staff and I feel really proud of that. We will continue working to provide the best service.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Had awesome comfortable stay ,room with mountain view .staff is really helpful .room service staff was extremely helpful . location of hotel is just 5 minutes from city centre.dinnner with show was excellent too

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

We are very grateful for your comments. I appreciate the time you took to share your experince and I will definitely congrat the room service staff and let them know that their job is fullfilling our guests' expectations.

It will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our facilities.

Warm regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were dropped off at the Sonesta by our travel agency and were able to check in early after our flight from Lima. For a Cusco first-timer, this is a great place to stay. It's about a 15 minute walk to the main square and is also close to the bus station. The staff is very friendly and they were amazing at remembering our names. The rooms are not huge, but large enough and met all of our needs. It felt great having a nice hot shower after our trekking around for the day. The hotel has a complimentary buffet breakfast that was quite good and it opens early which is perfect for us as we had to leave early on tours. We also tried the restaurant for dinner and it was quite tasty with good desserts. We went during the off-season, so it was a really good value hotel as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I feel deeply honored for the kind words you expressed at the TripAdvisor website. And also, please let me express my gratitude for choosing Sonesta Hotel Cusco as a destination during your stay in this magical city.

My staff and I feel really proud of working hard to fullfill your expectations. It is good to know that most of our facilities helped you to have a good stay and it will be a pleasure to receive you as a member of our Sonesta family.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We 5 couples stayed three nights in this hotel. This hotel is one of the best we have stayed in Peru. Their restaurant is excellent and prices very reasonable. The rooms are nice and very clean. The hotel is located is a very central area in Cusco. Very friendly and helpful staff Wifi is free and good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gustavo P, Manager at Sonesta Hotel Cusco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are very flattered with your words. For each one of the members of Sonesta Cusco, it is important their total satisfaction and as such, allowing us to fulfill the most important mission: their experience was memorable.

Thank you very much for everything, it will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to receive it again in our facilities, please do not hesitate to write us.

Greetings.