“Very comfortable and nice condo for our week stay...”
other travellers have booked this property
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
wood dining for 6. wood and upholstered chairs with a glass on the table
Guests are greeted with flowers in the area.
All guests are greeted with fresh fruits of the country.
fully equipped kitchen. pots, dishes, appliances, oven, refrigerator, stove, microwave, blender, etc
fully equipped kitchen. coffee maker, toaster, juicer, waffle maker, cups, glasses, coffee mug, etc
Workstation
cleaning implements
covert parking
exercise machines, 3 blocks
areas for walking or running, 3 blocks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dawesom1
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Very comfortable and nice condo for our week stay in Cuenca”
Reviewed 4 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Darwin and his wife were extremely accommodating for our stay. My wife who is in a wheel chair could not get access into the master bathroom so Darwin removed the bathroom door to insure she could. The condo was extremely comfortable, very well decorated with furniture, dishes, pots and pans, best appliances, tile in the kitchen, hallways and bathrooms with wood floors in the bedrooms. Absolutely a great and very comfortable place for our stay. Darwin went out of his way to help Marco, myself, my wife and friends out with anything we needed. If I need a place to stay, Darwin will help us and I respect that. I loved his Mini Cooper collection. Great people and condo!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Not applicable
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
7 Nov 2014
The Dawes family and friends were a little more than a week. guests were very friendly. Lovers of good food and wine. Leaving the apartment, Stephen was kind enough to clean up the apartment. I told him that was not necessary, because we do anyway after extreme cleanliness throughout the apartment. but he told me he wanted to do and did it. Guests like you will always be welcome. I wish you luck finding the property you want in the mountains of Cuenca.
JimfromGu...
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“Clean, Quiet, Comfortable and a great owner.”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We have stayed in numerous vacation rentals and one hotel in Cuenca. This is probably the quietest of them all. It has every thing you need and is comfortable and secure. Darwin is a great owner who is easy to work with. You have an easy walk to the riverside park three blocks away. There is a pharmacy with some groceries around the corner and a couple of nearby restaurants. The mall is a five minute drive away and El Centro is also a short drive. You can park near one of the bridges on this side of the Tomebamba River and avoid driving in traffic or you can walk if you are a good walker. We've done both. There is secure parking and excellent views. We'll be back. This is our third time here.

Travelling group: Extended Family
9 Oct 2014
Jim and his family are excellent guests, take care of the apartment as his home. this is the third time that take the place. I have full confidence in him. If any implement of crockery is broken, so replenished with more. Guest highly recommended and will always be welcome.
Leonard P
Tucson, Arizona
“This is the best condo”
Reviewed 5 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Darwin was waiting at airport and picked me up. We went to condo and everything was very clean and in order. He explained everything I needed to know about condo. It was exactly as described. The bed I slept in was very comfortable. I had no problem with the internet, it worked very well. I found everything I needed was there. The washing machine and dryer were nice to have, a lot of places don't have both. On the whole it was a quiet neighborhood.
I felt very very safe and secure. The streets were well lite. The security guards were very polite. Darwin was a big help to me. We had some good times traveling together. He was very good at explaining the history, culture, an importance to things. I am planning on going back next year and hope to rent from him again.
Darwin,Thanks for the good times.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The safety and security
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
8 Oct 2014
Leonard was an excellent guest, we had the opportunity to share various points inside and outside the city. We travel quite, toured places like Ingapirca, Devil's Nose train, lagoon Llaviuco, Tungurahua volcano, Pailon Devil, Giron, and many other places. We take very good pictures and all very funny. We also enjoy the typical foods. We had nice conversations much of his life in Tucson, and the various places we visited. Leonard was kind enough to deliver the apartment clean. Guests highly recommended. When you want to return, you will be always welcome.
Wendy G
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Place for our needs”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My husband & I booked this location for the month of August, while we were looking for a more permanent place to live in Cuenca. The apartment was spacious and clean. We especially appreciated the fully-equipped kitchen. The internet was reliable and fast enough for our needs. The apartment also has Direct TV with some programming in English. The location was good for us. While not in El Centro, it is in a fairly quiet neighborhood. Nearby are little tiendas and a vegetable tienda and a pharmacy. The Mall del Rio (largest mall in Cuenca, I believe) is a 20 minute walk away. The owner of the apartment was very helpful and kind. The security guards were also very helpful to us. All in all, we were very happy with the apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The kitchen!
Liked least: For me, being a
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Oct 2014
Wendy & Mike are very adorable and friendly people. The apartment was very well maintained, I have nothing negative to report. I wish you success in your new home.
Amtingle
Loja, Ecuador
“Spacious, clean and comfortable condo”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We were very happy with our stay at Darwins apartment. It is very clean and new with comfortable beds and even a choice of latex and cotton pillows. The kitchen was very well equipped and had everything we needed. We appreciated the fruit bowl and water and the fully stocked wine rack! The showers were great and good wifi which made things easier when planning where to visit. We enjoyed having cable tv with channels in English to catch up on news etc. the complex was very secure and quiet, and though it's not close to town it's an easy 5 minute drive.

Travelling group: Young Children
1 Aug 2014
Alisa and her family were great guests. When they left the apartment had nothing new to report. 100% recommended. I hope to have us visit again and thanks for the recommendation to have dishes for children.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing