“Attractive,convient,clean ,comfortable and safe...”
other travellers have booked this property
BEDROOM 1: Queen size bed BEDROOM 2: Queen size bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BEDROOM 1: Queen size bed
BEDROOM 2: Queen size bed
BEDROOM 3, with a single bed
LIVING ROOM, spacious, comfortable and luminous
TV ROOM: Tv cable, DVD, tons of movies to choose, exchange books. Board games
HUGE BATHROOM: hot water 24/7. Great presure!
WASHER AND DRYER, also exterior space to sun dry if prefered
Entrance
Sandra, the owner
FOOD MARKET: within 12 minuts' walk or a 1$ taxi ride
QUITO COLONIAL: 0,25$ US in the troley-bus or 2,50$ US taxi ride
LA COMPANIA DE JESUS in Quito. All covered in gold!!!
ROOFS from a roof in Quito
SANTO DOMINGO CHURCH, sample of Quitenian colonial art
GALAPAGOS; the jungle; beaches and volcanos. We can help with your travel arrangements
TREN CRUCERO, from luxurious to afordable rides along the country
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Robert W
Liberty, United States
“Attractive,convient,clean ,comfortable and safe apartment.”
Reviewed 7 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Hello from Nashville-We have just returned from Quito Ecuador and a lovely stay with Sandra L.This exotic local features a natural beauty and unknown to us in the Northern hemisphere.The Ecuadorian people are warm and welcoming. We had clean lovely accomodations with Ms Sandra 's apartment in Quito.Sandra is a native of the Ecuador with a vast knowledge of the sites of the area.She also is fluent in Spainish French and England.She however went far above and beyond caring for us when we became ill. She shopped for us providing liquids and wonderful soup.She also transported us to the airport to catch a very early flight.

9 Jul 2018
Dear Robert and Jenny
Thank you very much for the kind words, I am so glad you are feeling better and in the process of recovery. It was so nice of you to call, I was worry since you were not feeling that well when flaying back home. It was so nice know how things are going over there.
You have a friend here, and if you ever want to send your granddaughter she's totally welcome, she won't be alone. I can help her find Spanish schools close by if still interested.
Hopping to see you again when visiting Ecuador,
Diane H
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Apartment and Guide!”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

We were with Sandra for four days. She was an excellent guide. We stayed in her beautiful home for one night before touring other places in Ecuador. Her home is lovely. The apartment that we stayed in had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a fully equipped kitchen which was stocked with fruit, juice, coffee and tea. We arrived late at night. She picked us up at the airport. We were tired and opened the door to this gorgeous apartment. The bed was very comfortable. Sandra was a huge help to us with her navigation of the roads and language. I would highly recommend her apartment. I would even go a step further and highly recommend her as your guide to this beautiful city and Country.

I forgot to mention how friendly and hospitable that Sandra is. We had lots of laughter and fun during our 4 days with Sandra as our guide. She was very helpful in the restaurants and helped introduce us to native drinks and food. She also was a huge help in the markets in Otavalo. We also toured the cloud forrest in Mindo. She led us on a beautiful waterfall hike. I can't imagine our trip without having her as our guide. We initially met Sandra through Quito my home. After emailing, we found that she is also a guide. So, we not only stayed at her beautiful and comfortable apartment, we also found a wonderful guide and friend. Thank you Sandra

Diane Hartranft

3 Jan 2018
Hi Diane thank you very much for your kind review. It was a great pleasure to meet you and Denis. You are a wanderful and fun couple to travel with. I cherish lots of wanderful memories of our trip around Ecuador. I am looking forward to see you very soon again.
Have a wanderful 2018!!!
sanlanas
Quito
“A Special Place on Our Hearth!”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Once we decided to visit Ecuador we started righ away the search of a place to stay

We looked in sevaral sites and this apartment keept coming again and again with perfect FIVE STARS comments. So I read almost all of them. They were all very consistent so I wrote to have a better feeling.

Sandra the owner, help us clarify our trip planning and to manage a better budget which help us include four glorious days in Galapagos!!!

The apartment was a warm place to relax and enjoy family time. As well as cooking great meals with fresh fruits and vegetables from just around the corner.

We even took some cooking clases with our three kids. Sandra showed us how to prepare QUINUA SOUP WITH CHEESE sooo yummy!!! FRITADA roasted pork with onions and garlic!!! And CEVICHE DE CAMARON!!!

We all enjoyed eating and learning some Spanish. This was a great activity for all ages.

Sandra also took us to churches out of the turistic path which were hiden gems we would have never found them on our own.

Well recommended, the time here was totally worth!!!

2 Oct 2017
Dear Carolyn and Jack thanks for the nice review!

It was so fun cooking with your family. Sofy's ability to peel the shrimps just amazed me! She will become a great cook, no doubt.

When convenient, please send me dates your in laws are coming to Quito. If they need anything please let them know they can write me for information they might need. Please tell them for the Galapagos cruises they will need to book it well in advance if they are coming around December.

Hugs to you all, and hopping to see you soon again.
Donald S
“Enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Sandra was so helpful to the 5 seniors that made up our group. The rental was as advertised, very clean and well decorated.

24 Sep 2017
Dear Carolyn thank you very much for you review.
I hope you had a good ride back to your new home in Cotacachi.
If you both come back Quito I have a little studio for two as well. I can also arrange visits around if desired.
Hugs,
MKGrady
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Location and Apartment”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family of 4 adults stayed here for a little over a full week. Sandra is beyond awesome! In addition to answering so many of my questions before we ever arrived, she is extremely helpful in Quito. I found myself emailing her so I wouldn't disturb her at home, but she lives upstairs and is accessible by phone.

The apartment was the perfect size for us with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen had everything we needed, and we prepared meals for ourselves a few times. There is a fruit stand, bakery, pharmacy, and a couple of tiendas within walking distance. A SuperMaxi (grocery store) is also within walking distance, but it's a cheap taxi ride if you prefer. There are several restaurants close by as well, and we had great meals at all the ones we chose.

The location is close to a main road in Quito, so you can easily catch a cab to any destination within the city. A bus stop is close as well although we chose not to take one while in Quito.

It can be chilly in the apartment in the evening and early morning, and there are ample blankets on the bed.

Great home base for exploring Quito and the surrounding area.

8 Jan 2017
Dear Mary Katharine thank you so much for your warm review!!!!

It was so nice to learn from your Christmas tradition of traveling the family all toghether each year to a diferent country. A very lovely example of how this time of the year should be no more than family time.

Please give my best to your parents and brother and wishing you all a wanderful 2017!!!
Sandra
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing