“Scottish Pub in Cumbaya!”

St. Andrew's GastroPub
Ranked #288 of 1,511 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: International, British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2016

St Andrew's is probably the closest you will get to a British pub experience in Ecuador. Lots of pub-grub staples (fish and chips etc.) but we generally got for a selection of their small plates (empanadas, hummus, octopus carpaccio) to accompany the 2 for 1 drinks they offer in happy hour before 7pm (valid on draft beers, wines and cocktails).

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Real pub fare!! Tried the fish'n' chips as recommended by our guide, outstanding! We also had a burger and sausages with mashed potato, all succulent and cooked to perfection. Will definitely return if we go visit quito again.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Not many places to get white fish with tarter sauce in Ecuador- but they have it- and it's great! Great selection of drinks.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

Visited this place on the 20th of February for a late lunch. The place was empty and the atmosphere wasnt that good as we were given a table for 8 and we were only 2.

The food was very good, what saved my experience. Mini burgers were good, bife de chourico was amazing. Dessert was poor, as my apple pie was dried, looks like it was old.
I rated them with a 4/5 only because of the food. Probably with a full restaurant the atmosphere will be better.
The service was efficient.

Anyway, I enjoyed my lunch. Recommended a visit for sure.

Reviewed 1 February 2015

Good food and good service, but we went specifically for the middle of the day advertised 'every day' offer of 2 meals for $17. On arrival we were given the menus with the offer advertised on the front cover (see picture) and only after ordering our meals the waiter informed us the offer was only valid during the week! On any of the advertising or even the menus we were given there is NO mention of this restriction anywhere! It simply says 'todos los dias'! To me thats false advertising and should at least say 'all week days' or 'except the weekend' They wouldn't get away with that back in the UK!
I've been living in Quito for a few years now and I wont be going back anytime soon unless they sort it out....

2  Thank TheTigers1234