Free cancellation until 05/08
Hotel Bonaparte(Santiago)
US$198
US$85
getaroom.com
All reviewsbellas artessimple hotellocation is greatmetro stationwalking distanceyogurtcullastarriasoapsinkheatingfiairporttaxi
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This wonderful boutique hotel is located in a great area of Santiago! It's also located in a cul-de-sac so it's quiet and you can get some rest here after a busy day. Our room was very beautiful and a perfect size for the two of us. The bed was comfy with full pillows and a down comforter. We really enjoyed the soap and the shampoo they had. It was organic and smelled really good! In the morning we had a delicious breakfast waiting for us. It was a buffet style breakfast with bread, cheese, ham, fruit jam, cereal, scrambled eggs, fruit and coffee! They also had water in the kitchen so we were able to get at any time. There's also room for working during the day in the kitchen area. Many tables and chairs. The staff are friendly and very helpful! They were able to recommend cafes, restaurants, and what to see in Santiago. We really enjoyed our stay in Santiago at Hotel CasaNoble. We will come back here one day. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ThatAneAdventure2017
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is a small and very cozy and beautiful hotel located right at the city center and next to a metro station (Bellas Artes), in a safe and quiet area.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable with very good beds! Nice bathroom with perfectly working shower, nice soap, shampoo and conditioner provided.
Good breakfast served till pretty late.
Helpful employees.
Good working wi-fi.
Would go back amd recommend it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Estel M
Rocío V, Propietario at Hotel CasaNoble, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Hi Estel!
Nice too hear you had a good stay on our hotel.
I hope too see you back soon!

Rocío Valdés

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Price: Can$108
Cleanliness: perfect
Quietness: lovely cul-de-sac - exceptionally quiet
Comfort: everything was excellent
Location: terrific - short walk to many sights
Transport: readily available and close
Friendliness: Fabian and Jose were lovely
Breakfast: ample buffet - eggs any way you like
Classiness: it's charming
Room Size: massive, and quaint
Room included: tv, sink, shower
Wifi: free and reliable
Nice touch: printing of boarding passes
What’s needed: nothing; would not change a thing
Final comments:a fantastic introduction to a splendid city

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dfkk

Hi!
Nice too hear you had a good stay on our hotel.
I hope too see you back soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

From Hotel CasaNoble's secluded location in an inviting alley in downtown Santiago I walked with ease to Cerro San Cristobal, Cerro Santa Lucia, Plaza de Armas, La Moneda, Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, Museo de Arte Contemporaneo, and two subway lines (one around the corner, the other a few blocks away). I found a profusion of nearby restaurants, cafes, ice cream and pastry shops, bookstores, banks, an art cinema, etc. I loved Santiago; I loved this homey, cozy, comfy, tidy little hotel; I'm extremely grateful for the friendly staff's conscientious assistance, excellent English, and attentive breakfast preparation. I long, some day, to return to Hotel CasaNoble.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Great David,
We are plesed to hear that you has a nice stay at our Home
See you!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Located on a beautiful -and somewhat hidden alley right in the heart of Santiago, (next to a centric metro station, haute-cuisine and bohemian restaurants, coffee shops, bars, museums, parks and landmarks), its location is unbeatable, which makes it a great option for both business or leisure travelers. Rooms are really comfortable -well sized, cozy and nicely decorated; big comfortable bed and a big bathroom. As for the service: great one! for this is a Boutique Hotel, with only eight available rooms, there’s always gonna be someone available to help you out, either providing city maps, indications to hotspots nearby, or just to make the stay more comfortable. I had no problem making an early check-in, my room was all fit and ready to use, even though I did arrive quite early in the morning.

My whole stay I only had a few issues: WiFi signal is not that good and can be a bit difficult to get online. Secondly, the door opens with a regular key, instead of an electronic lock -not much of an inconvenient, but still could be better. And third, my room’s heating didn’t work (room no. 2), and since Santiago can get chilly during wintertime, that was a major inconvenience.

Other than that I really enjoyed my stay here. I would definitely stay again, and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If possible ask for a room on the upper floor, for the main floor can get a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Hi Allan,
Im Rocio the new owner and Ill be running the hotel from October on.
Thanks for your opinions. The wifi signal is already working better and we will make a lots of improvements (security, decoration, breakfast, etc)
I invite to join us on Intagram to see our new Image and concept @hotelcasanoble.

Hope to see you again in our home!

Rocío