Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

More Info
All reviews carlton hotel body massage 60min promotion masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Had a trial facial using FAVE Voucher for Aloe Facial in May. Very impressed with the detail and care shown by therapist Anne. Nice ambience and very professional staff.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

Purchased one of their hydro aloe facial deal on Fave and was curious to see if it was worth the usual $300+ compared to the price of less than $30 that I paid. Therapist was skillful but started to comment negatively on my skin condition almost to a point I felt bad for my skin condition. The only relaxing part was when the mask was applied on and I was left alone on the heated bed. The package entails eyebrow trimming and eye treatment but it was not done - I wanted to see if they were honest in fulfilling the treatments stated in the package and ultimately didn’t confront them as I was disappointed in the whole experience and wanted to leave as soon as I am done. Will consider signing a package had they kept to what was promised as I was looking for a reliable facial service provider but in this case, this is definitely not going to happen and will not be back in future.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Went for a body massage after a long day and Miko was my massuer.
I have very tense back, stiffen neck and shoulders; totally enjoy and relieved to cracked some bones. Haha! Just 60min and felt revived after.
Miko is very attentive and caring, recommend her~♡

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

Redeemed a credit card birthday promotion for a facial and had a good first impression of the spa @ Carlton hotel. Receptionist and therapist were warm and friendly. Facial was average, therapist used way too much pressure in my opinion and I’ve been doing facials for a Long time. Rated 2 as the saleswoman was extremely pushy in her hard sell for a package, making it seem like she “was trying to help you”. She didn’t get that I didn’t want to waste money at a place where I wasn’t satisfied with the service. Pretty sarcastic in the way she spoke too.

Date of experience: January 2020
6  Thank syuxsie
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Good techniques by the masseurs, affordable promotions , nice location at Carlton Hotel .
All adds up to a nice Spa experience !

Date of experience: January 2020