2,472 results
All reviews butler service astor bar la brezza remede spa lady astor room orchard road brasserie les saveurs bose sound system caroline astor suite penthouse room spg platinum personal butler luxurious hotel botanical gardens tanglin mall marble bathroom breakfast service
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I left St Regis with mixed feelings. There are things that I really liked about it.

For one the quality that St Regis exudes. Everything about it is top class. The room is beautiful, well built and things work as they should. The second you walk in, you get a sense that St Regis isn't a hotel that compromises. The staff is attentive, speaks immaculately and very competent. I also had the chance to dine at La Brezza which was a brilliant experience.

Now to things that fell short for me. The butler service doesn't give you the feeling that you're attended to in a dedicated manner. We saw different butlers everyday which gave it a generic quality, and not a dedicated one. I once stayed at Ritz Carlton which also boasts of a butler service. At RC though, the butler and I could develop a relationship throughout my stay which was pretty special. I saw him daily and it seemed 'dedicated'. Breakfast was another thing I didn't like. I've had better, heartier breakfasts in other Singaporean hotels. What you need isn't something too posh, just the pampered feeling through the first meal of your day. Good, simple, hearty food, great coffee are all you need. Perhaps, St Regis went a little to classy.

Just my two cents.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danny C
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Dear Danny C,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I would also like to thank you for taking precious time off to leave us your invaluable review, I afford you my gratitude.

Your kind words of appreciation has been well noted on every single detail from the luxurious and comfortable room to our dedicated staff that rendered impeccable service standards, as well as your dining experience at LaBrezza.

On the other hand, I do apologise for some of your experiences that were not to your exacting expectations; please be assured that your feedback has been personally conveyed to our St. Regis butler service team, as well as the management of Brasserie Les Saveurs with regards to your breakfast experience. Necessary trainings and amends will be implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will be an exceptional one.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

The St. Regis hotel is a well located, high end hotel in Singapore. We stayed on points so we could afford it, but ate out so we didn't go broke. The room was incredible, service was fantastic (ever had a butler on call?), but our first celebratory dinner was a disaster with terrible service and lukewarm food. When we complained about the food temp, the server took it away and MICROWAVED IT! As a result, everything was dried out and overdone. We refused to eat it and left. To the hotel's credit, when we talked with a mgr. He gave us a free dinner in a different restaurant in the hotel, which was wonderful, with terrific service. I tell this anecdote to point out that even in the best facilities you can be faced with awful service.

I would stay in this hotel (if I could afford it) anytime in the future. We will probably never experience facilities and service like this again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John W B
TheSRSManagement, General Manager at The St. Regis Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear John W B,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore, I would also like to thank you for taking precious time off to leave us your invaluable review, I afford you my gratitude.

I am heartened to hear your kind words of appreciation with regards to your stay with us from the luxurious rooms to our signature St. Regis butler service.

I do apologise for your dining experience that was not to your exacting expectations, I have well noted on every single detail of your precious feedback and that it has been conveyed to the necessary departments for further review.

In addition, please be assured that your food has not been microwaved in order to 'reheat' it; I will ensure that necessary amends and trainings will continue to be implemented to ensure that your next visit with us will be a seamless one.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

A beautiful hotel with charming interiors and excellent service. It was luxurious and extremely well appointed.The breakfast service was also impressive, and the dining room elegant and formal. The adult spa rooms were also lovely. Would stay here again. A short walk to Orchard Road and The Metro.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong - all rooms lovely and no noise to be concerned about.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Mayanne737,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am extremely delighted to hear your kind words of appreciation with regards to your stay with us; from your luxurious and comfortable abode, to your breakfast dining experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs, from your rejuvenating experience at Remède Spa, to the hotel's best address to top attractions in Singapore. I certainly cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Beautiful property-- room was spacious and well appointed. Spa was elegant. Staff very helpful-- both with directions and suggestions for sightseeing. The Location of the hotel is close to great shopping-- Orchard Road is within walking distance --but away from the noise of the city.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear robert h,

Thank you for staying at the best address where timeless elegance resides, as well as taking precious time off to leave us your invaluable review.

I have well noted on every single detail of your generous praises, from the well-appointed rooms, to your calm respite at Remède Spa, from our staff that rendered impeccable service standards to the convenient location of the hotel, which is in close proximity to top attractions in Singapore.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

The St. Regis is our go-to hotel in Singapore and has been for many years. We love the style of the main areas, the rooms and the quality of the restaurants and their service. After having been open for many years now, it is showing some signs of wear and tear in the rooms, but nothing major.

We stayed in one of their suites and very much enjoyed the space. The bed is probably one of the most comfy out there and the views of the city and the park were fantastic. The butler service is very attentive and we always make use of coffee delivery in the morning and their pressing service.

Also quite enjoy their Platinum happy hour with a good selection of sparkling, wine and small appetizers.

Staff and service are outstanding and we will for sure be back. This is a top hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear SFLeonce,

Thank you for staying at The St. Regis Singapore. I am exceptionally heartened to hear that your stay with us was truly beyond expectations; from your luxurious and comfortable room, to our dining venues and the impeccable service rendered.

I have also well noted on your kind words with regards to our signature St. Regis butler service, as well as your evening soirée at LaBrezza.