Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$46
Trip.comUS$101
Orbitz.comUS$46
CheapTicketsUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner booked this hostel online after struggling to find cheap accommodation in Singapore, we were dubious about the stay considering it was the cheapest place we stayed, however when we arrived we loved it. The hostel its self was very clean and kept up to (minus the bathroom on a few occasions but that's expected in a hostel), the wifi was excellent, the staff were really friendly and helped us out with any queries we had in regards to sightseeing and travelling around, the breakfast was also great toast with tea and coffee and a choice of Nutella, peanut butter and jam, we also got lucky with our room mates until the last night of a 5 night stay when a snorer entered the room. Other than this the stay was great. The hostel is also located perfectly with an mrt a 5 minute walk awake and a lovely restaraunt just next door. Would definately return here.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have been backpacking through asia for some time now, we have been in poor villages and huge cities, but never have we had a hostel where staff came walking in and out of the dorm until 03:00 AM!! Not one night, not two but three nights in a row! I think they were handling check ins in the room but im not sure. We were not lucky with our room mates either but it would help if the hostel made it a rule to be quiet in the dorms after 11 or so.

When I suggested this I was told this was impossible to enforce, when I told him I had seen hostels trice as big enforce it without a problem he just shrugged.

All in all we got about 20 hours of sleep during our 4 nights there.

The nutella at breakfast was great.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pablo S
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 days 2 nights staying on this hostel for a short vacation to Singapore. It's really good for backpackers and low budget travelers. Sharing rooms with bunk beds. You can go to Mustafa to buy gifts with cheaper price, near City Square mall, little india, 15 mins walk to Lavender station to take MRT (east west) or 5 mins to Bon Keng station (north west).

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank rubiksss
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Great hostel, friendly staff near bon keng mrt station and 5 minute wall from city square mall and mustafa center but difficult to find halal food nearby so you must walk to little India to find one, all day coffee and tea

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I arrived in Singapore extremely late in the evening and was greeted by a lovely Chinese woman who made me feel right at home. Because of how late I arrived, I was unable to exchange my currency into S$'s but she said I could pay her the money tomorrow. She showed me the room and the fee breakfast area. Around the clock, this hostel serves coffee, tea, and water as well! When I come back to Singapore, I'll stay here again!

Room tip: Wifi is strong anywhere
Date of stay: September 2016