“nice meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Description: Japanese BBQ at Robertson Walk, Singapore
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The wife had Spicy soup I had the beef with other dishes which i cannot name they looked nice on the menue.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this place twice. It's perfect for special occasions because the food is absolutely amazing. Expect to spend up to S$100-150 per head for a good meal. Went with the boyfriend for his birthday and he really loved the food! He is a picky foodie so the food must have really impressed him.

We ordered different cuts of meat, which came with different kinds of dips. The server is able to recommend which dip goes best with certain cuts of beef. My favourite was the salt dip. The oxtail soup was also pretty good. Everything was fantastic! We had a second round of ordering. No regrets spending on this meal, and I only wish I could dine here more often.

The only downside is, even though they have powerful vents sucking in the smoke from cooking the beef at your own table, you'll inevitably still smell like food once you leave the restaurant. So don't dine here before a fancy event if you don't want to smell of food. Also, I had to order quite a bit of meat to feel full, as the portions are small. Service is great. They regularly change the cooking grill for you so you don't have to cook on blackened metal plates.

Really have nothing bad to say about the food even if I tried- that's how perfect everything tasted.

Remember to make a reservation before you go down, and be on time, as it's usually packed with people. Saw a lot of Japanese businessmen dining there too! Some were having meetings and drinks after work. The ambience is pretty private and lighting is dim. Quite a nice place to unwind after a long day, as the restaurant typically only opens in the evenings.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

That restaurant is amazing especially if you choose the beef meat. Super tender and tasty. Service is very good, atmosphere too. A bit pricey but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

If you're looking for a great Wagyu experience in Singapore, you definitely should try Yazawa. And the fact that the place is always full of Japanese people is probably a good sign! The food is delicious, the products they use are of excellent quality, the atmosphere is nice and cosy, and the service is amazing, given the local standards. I went there several times, just with my husband, with friends and with colleagues, and every time we loved it. I would say the place is not the best for kids or big groups though, better keep it for more intimate dinners.
The Japanese wagyu is of course super tasty but for those who don't want to spend too much, their Australian option is also worth the trip, and an excellent compromise.
It is ideally located near Robertson Quay, which means you can easily go out for drinks afterwards. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered Pork as a starter and Wagyu sirloin for my main course. The quality of the wagyu is very good and the wine is also decent. My meal was expensive and the restaurant was quite noisy. My main course arrived before my starter and the waitress gave me my bill before I had asked for it.

Yazawa is a good resturant when it comes to the food however the service is questionable.