Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$244
Hotels.comUS$244
CheapTicketsUS$244
eDreamsUS$244
PricelineUS$244
Orbitz.comUS$244
5,175 results
All reviews straits kitchen orchard road martini bar pete's place the club lounge junior suite living room f b business trip late check buffet breakfast mrt station shopping brix mezza scotts gh
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked the Deluxe room for a normal staycation for one night - was greeted by the best counter service, accommodated to every single request (managed to snag the bathtub room since it was available). The room was spacious, clean, high level (stayed on the 19th floor with garden view).

It was so good the first night, we extended our stay for one more night. Best staycation by far for me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At first i heard the footsteps during the day. I thought it was still bearable. And it dragged on till midnight and i couldnt sleep because of that. All they could offer is change of room. Who would move at 1am?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for a night to rejuvenate from a month-long schedule of strenuous activities. The receptionist (I don't recall her name, I believe I saw "Sharisce") was warm, cheerful, and made me feel welcomed to Hyatt. She ensured that all my requests are met, knowing I wanted to relax. Karen was also very warm despite doing the graveyard shift. The person who handled the Room Dining calls was also very friendly; you could tell she was smiling over the call. I think her name was Hasnah? Third stay here and I can tell it won't be the last. I loved the spacious room with the bathtub, and I also loved the hospitality from everyone!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a lovely staycation at the hyatt for two nights. They provided us with a late checkout as well. The room was fabulous and bed and linen were super comfy. Pool was lovely and the takeaway food boxes were a great and affordable lunch time option l.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great dinner and breakfast at Straits Kitchen, service staff were helpful, small crowd and spaced out seating was a bonus, room was nice and clean, had a great night sleep, very comfortable staycation overall