4,309 results
All reviewsstraits clubcourtyard roomtown restaurantpost barold post officeboat quayjade restaurantheritage roommarina bayrooftop barbeautiful hotelhigh teasister hotelthe financial districtlight showstar hotelmerlion park
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Near the city center. Near public transit and the train station. Shopping, sightseeing, and restaurants nearby. Offering views of the Singapore skyline and Marina Bay. Marina Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in luxury brand shopping, zoo and cleanliness.

Stayed: December 2014
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear Virgawasti_Dyah,

Thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel and for reviewing your stay experience. We value and appreciate your endorsement on our location!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore!

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Hotel Architecture, a must see !! Stunning during the day , a Masterpiece @ night.

Rooms & Suites : spacious & modern while keeping the colonial feel .
Do not trust my judgment, check the website, …no photoshop or wide angle there…. the proportions are massive compare to the local competition.

I especially recommend the :
. Infinity Pool overlooking the River in the early morning hours , so beautiful & peaceful
. RoofTop Bar, spend time there in the evening. The cool breeze, the amazing city views at night is the best way to relax after hours in the urban jungle.

Last but not least the General Manager Mr Giovanni Viterale is running this establishment with exceptional professionalism and he is an absolute Gentleman.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo

Dear BorisSicard,

Thank you for your preference and for reviewing The Fullerton Hotel experience. We value and appreciate your endorsement on our service and facilities, special mention to our pool and roof top bar!

I would like to thank you for your kind words, which will be extended to the whole team with great appreciation.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to your home away from home in Singapore!

Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Marina Bay Sands last trip to Singapore and from the infinity pool I saw The Fullerton Hotel and thought I'd like have Marina Bay Sands as the view next trip.
I didn't have that view from my room (request if you want) but the bar on the roof sure does. I was cool with that.
The staff are much more genuine and attentive than Marina Bay Sands, especially the man who works at the pool and the door men.
The bath is big which is great and the towels are generous. I was happy to see mugs for coffee instead of those typical tiny hotel cups.
Great location.
Only issue was room service steak was overcooked.
I would definitely return.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Giovanni V, General Manager at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear CaptClare,

Thank you for your preference and for reviewing The Fullerton Hotel visit. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we are grateful to receive your commendation on our service, location and the in room coffee facilities, it is disappointing to know that the room service steak fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused and rest assured that your comment was brought up to the team concerned in order to conduct additional training.

Your kind words were conveyed to the whole team, special mention to our pool attendant and doormen, with great appreciation.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the heart of Singapore!

Reviewed 21 November 2015

The hotel is located in the most dynamic part of the city (in my opinion) so that I really enjoyed it. The staff is not only professional but also courteous and friendly. The food was exceptional, breakfast was excellent with alot of choices. The rooms are spacious and the pool was really relaxed. Thank you for such of wonderful stay. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank SteveGob

Dear SteveGob,

Thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel and for reviewing your stay experience. We value and appreciate your endorsement on our service, facilities, food and location!

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to your home away from home in Singapore!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

I normally prefer the Ritz in Singapore when I am here for work because despite its age, the rooms still look quite nice and the Ritz has an awesome view and great bathrooms (of Marina bay sands from the bathtub) on this trip the Ritz was full and the other choice I had was the Fullerton (because of our company corporate rate). The Fullerton I've stayed at previously a couple of times (I think probably ten years ago) and while I love the location (walking distance to the office, convenient location to great restaurants etc) the rooms looked dated and were just a bit too dark for me, my room faced the lobby the hotel which meant that my blinds had to be drawn all the time (the room was not ancient but just not as nice as the Ritz that I would rate a 4 or 5) and while I truly love the location and the fact that this hotel is a heritage hotel (the old Singapore post office), I just can't bring myself to say this is a very good hotel when there are many better choices in town, despite the corporate rate I enjoyed and the location, it is really a rather average hotel for Singapore.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear anilegna,

Thank you for reviewing The Fullerton Hotel visit. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we are grateful to receive your commendation on our location and restaurants, it is regrettable to know that the room you’ve stayed fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused and rest assured that your comments are well noted and will be part of our discussions on future product enhancements.