2,244 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun ion mall one bedroom suite chinese restaurant luxury hotel room service rooftop pool perfect stay wonderful hotel rooms are spacious f b premier room buffet breakfast mrt station fs concierge
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My recent stay at the Four Seasons Singapore was really excellent. From check-in until departure, the staff supported any request I had.
Attached is a picture of their benchmark customer service.
I've stayed at hundreds of hotels globally, and this Four Seasons is definitely in the top tier of that list.
If I have a chance to visit Singapore in the near future, I will definitely stay here again.

If you're looking for excellent customer service and top amenities, the Four Seasons Singapore is the right choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shanghai_SPG
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Very quick stay at the Four Seasons Singapore. Location is pretty good, with Orchard Road closeby to great malls and dining options. Gym was excellent, with plenty of weight machines as well as aerobic options, overlooking a trapezoidal-like pool that could be used for lap swimming. Room was pretty nice, with L'Occitane bathroom amenities and comfortable bedsheets.

The only downer was, an a la carte glass of orange juice cost S$16 for room service. This is highway robbery, especially when the particular breakfast meal option didn't include a fruit juice beverage.

Front desk staff was top-notch, making me feel extremely comfortable and cared for upon arrival. Very impressed especially with Michael who was super-attentive and went above and beyond.

Room Tip: pretty noisy elevators
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ladodgerone
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Staff is excellent, facilities are excellent, they anticipate your needs, and stay very well organized for any requirements. They are well rated, and they should be, they obviously are very focused on their guests.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan C
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy my visits to this restaurant as I love the ambience and wonderful service besides the food! However I kind of miss the bigger variety of appetisers and desserts which seem to have shrunk...! Maybe the management can look into this?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Four Seasons over a 3 day Business visit to Singapore, and found it an exemplar in service to their customers. From the guys manning the desk at the entrance who offer a bottle of water on your return from a morning run, to the people inside who welcome you back, to the housemaids you are willing to give you and extra 2 bottles of water when you ask for one, the emphasis on customer delight is evident in every aspect of their interaction with guests. The only exemption was the overzealous waiter who cleared my table at breakfast when I had gone to get some bread!
That this emphasis on the customer was prevalent at all levels was evident when the Assistant Director of Rooms, Micheal Casey, went out of his way to provide my colleague and me a room in the club section to watch an interview on CNBC we were keen on seeing after we had checked out and before we left for the airport. Thanks, Micheal!
The rooms are excellent too, everything one needs to hand, and all the sports and news channels available on the TV.
An excellent overall experience, and I will be back...........

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business