The Lobby Lounge at InterContinental Singapore
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Embracing the heritage setting that defines the hotel, The Lobby Lounge encapsulates the allure of the old-world whilst maintaining highlights of modernity. A centrepiece of the hotel, the luxurious space radiates with elegance and charm. By day, the sun-filled space makes for an ideal setting for a leisurely afternoon tea experience where the Royal Heritage Afternoon Tea is served on a classic three-tier stand. Well-catered for different meal periods, light breakfast options are available, in addition to an a la carte menu which offers signature specialties and sharing platters from Ash & Elm. Accompanied by live music every afternoon during Afternoon Tea and in the evenings, guests can expect soulful nights amidst soft lights that complement the majestic backdrop for an evening wind-down over bespoke wines and cocktails.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful experience high tea while CNY holiday nice food and drinks and ambiance also thank you for great services to Kristine.

1  Thank Dsswei1993
InterContinentalSIN, Other at The Lobby Lounge at InterContinental Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Dsswei1993,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent visit with us on TripAdvisor.

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon with us and especially delighted to hear that my colleague, Kristine made your afternoon even more perfect.

Director of Food and Beverage

Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to shout out to Muthu, Kristine and Hanif about their service. I’m really enjoyed to having food and drink at The Lobby Lounge.

1  Thank Jacksonkhor97

Dear Jacksonkhor97,

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon with us and especially delighted to hear that my colleagues, Muthu, Kristine and Hanif made your afternoon even more perfect.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did not stay here but came for the high tea at The Lobby Lounge and these are the reviews from each of us (there were 5 of us):

1. Delicious and exquisite scones, savoury bites and desserts with choices of hot beverages and sparkling drinks, including champagne. I especially loved the gold leaf chocolate dessert--beautiful and yummy; and the onde-onde cake, which was sweet with a salty edge. Very good service, where staff are friendly and kept checking if we needed replenishment of any items.

2. Thank you for the memorable high tea experience!
Beautiful classy cozy space.
Fantastic well trained friendly service crew.
Delightful vegetarian option.
Simply splendid experience! Love it!

3. Fabulous service - your staff were not only attentive & proactive, but warm & charismatic. It's an advantage you would do well to leverage in your marketing.

The food menu was interesting (I appreciated the descriptions in the menu card) & tasted perfect.
Except that the scones were the usual type & the pulut hitam one was a little bland.

All in all, your ambience, service & menu lived up to the premium promise. My friends & I had a lovely time. Thank you!

4. Your Staffs are very well trained. They have the poise and eloquence to provide 5 star service. I like how Fish greets the guests by complimenting a certain aspect of the individual.

Food: Presentation win! From the display tray to the plates. Except for the Keluak which was a bit chewy and the biscuit with cheese that came with the salmon tasting a bit weird, I could taste the exquisite-ness of the foods, and truly enjoyed most of them. Diet went out the window with this one!

5. Love the service best. The variety and taste of the snacks are great.
Just to improve toilet cleaning in one cubicle after use

1  Thank deerahman

Dear Dee,

I am truly pleased to know that you had enjoyed the scones and dessert. On the other hand, I have noted that the other dishes did not meet with your expectations and I am concerned to learn that you were left to feel disappointed. Guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and your feedback is critical to our continual improvement.

I would like to assure you that your comments with regards to the quality of both food has already been shared with the respective team for continuous improvement.

Together with the whole Lobby Lounge team, I would like to extend our appreciation for your kind words. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful memory with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a relaxing afternoon high tea session.
One of theif staff- Fish Tung was very attentive and offered my girl small fork when he noticed her struggling with the adult fork.

Will definitely come back.

1  Thank Twickst

Dear Jacqueline,

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon with us and especially delighted to hear that my colleague, Fish made your afternoon even more perfect.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great ambiance, nice selection of music for a relaxing lunch.
Thank you for the great service, From Fish Tung and YK they are super friendly and helpful.
Ordered seafood linguine which taste amazing, definitely will come again soon!

1  Thank CaseyC241192

Dear Casey C,

I am truly pleased to know that you had an enjoyable and relaxing afternoon with us and especially delighted to hear that my colleagues, Fish and YK made your afternoon even more perfect.