“Chinese Food”

Long Jiang Classic Noodle & Congee House
Price range: US$8 - US$73
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Description: Long Jiang Classic Noodle and Congee House has hold its place in Singapore's prime entertainment district. Synonymous with nightlife, Clarke Quay is never dim, lined with bars, clubs and upbeat music. Besides drinking, night owls will now be pleased to find comforting seafood congee dishes or heartwarming noodle soups in the wee hours.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Ordered a black fungus cold appetizer, healthy congee and fish belly claypot, all the items were flavorful , the homemade chilli sauce was addictive.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Reviewed 19 June 2018

tried the XO crab bee hoon, fish porridge, prawn beancurd, string beans and claypot lao shu fen and all of them were up to standard...

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Wanton noodle is one of my favorites food. I love to try wanton noodle in different places in Singapore. I went to Clarke Quay, didn’t know what or where to eat then I saw this Long Jiang. They sell Wanton Noodle in Collagen Broth! It’s not just healthy but also yummy!! I think this is the best wanton noodle that I’ve ever tried. If you are in Singapore and go to Clarke Quay, should definitely come here and try the wanton noodle.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food especially new dish launch "Pan Fry Pork Loin In Szechuan Style". Texture of loin very tender with very fragrance szechuan flavour to enhance the entire dish. Thumps up!

Not forgetting their "Chilli Crab" and "Black Pepper Crab". Rated 5 star. Which has the best flavours than Jumbo and Long Beach. Thumps Up!

Last for not least is the "Signature Soya Chicken". Extra tender with special fragrance. Cannot miss this dish. Thumps Up!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Was brought by my business partner sharing with me quality Chinese food at reasonable $$$.

Here is my comment:

1.Die Die must try Pan Fried Pork Loin Szechuan Style and Bak Kut Teh.
The pork loin was juicy and fresh.

2.bak kut teh soup one of the best I ever try in Singapore. Better than Song Fa.

Other dishes we ordered and I try Chili Crab, crab was fresh full of meat yummy and full of eggs to me better than Jumbo.

I am bringing my family here soon.