Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dolphin Discovery was great!

Went for the 60 minutes Dolphin Discovery where you get to go waist deep into the pool. Amazing... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2021
noodly14
Dolphin Discovery

We really had a great time interacting with Isabelle 7 year old calf and Jo the trainer, who took... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2021
Mai_Hanazawa

Recommended experiences in and around Sentosa Island
from US$190.97
from US$72.86
from US$28.90
More Info
All reviews soft copies photos taken beautiful creatures fun experience trainers conservation activity sentosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Don't recall I visited any one place where my dad smile so brightly and the kid was at awestruck.

Here you spend roughly half an hour playing with a dolphin in a group of 6/7 people. one dolphin will be with your group the whole time, you get to swim, pat, shake hands (fins), and pushed across the pool with them. It was simply amazing.

Couple things to note:
1) There's no need to bring anything expect the swimming suit you put on and yourself. you are not allowed to bring anything (including swimming google and any accessories) into the pool. they have a locker for you before you entry the dolphin area, if you are not planning to stay at the adventure cove you can save yourself some locker money (SDG 10 for a small locker here)

2) You don't really have to be a good swimmer, they give you a diving suit and a life jacket, you can't get cold or drown yourself if you try. you will have to however swim (move) around the pool a little bit, as long as you can do basic swimming and are not afraid of water, you can do this activity no problem.

3) They charge an arm and a leg for the photo. 200SGD for the entry level package. but seeing the BIG grin on my dad and nephew face, I knew I was owned. So the moral is don't come alone, it's better come as a group of 3-6 people IMHO. so the photo cost would make more sense.

4) Book early, I did mine a whole month in advance, they have only limited slot, and I have heard they get filled out quick in summer time.

5) Plan for a visit of at least 2 hrs, you will need time to review photos and you also get to enjoy adventure cove facility.

4  Thank VictorTHH
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

It was good experience to interact with dolphins and you can experience the childish and funny side of dolphin as well. Vendor will not allow you to carry any type of cameras and they have their own professional photographers and will charge based on the type of package you select.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank farukh2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

If I could review the dolphins alone then it would be 100% however the nonsense that has to be endured before and after definately takes away from this very unique experience.

To begin with the queues are horrendous so I'd advise an early slot and be there early. You have to gain entry via the water park which is a nightmare. You're also not allowed to bring any food or drink into the park so the $6 jam I bought beforehand as a present had to be placed in a locker which cost me $8 bag searches are carried out at the gates!

Marvin was our dolphin trainer and he was amazing. Very funny and energetic and clear on safety rules etc He made sure everyone interacted with the dolphin (ours was called Wei). The photographer however was having a bad day and was clearly bored snapping pics and gave up half way through our session which was evident when it came to choosing our pics.

The photographs are extremely expensive. This is where they have you as I doubt very few people leave the park without wanting a picture of their experience. We chose the cheapest package $200 for 2 plastic framed photos and 75 digital photos. However a lot of the photos were the same and the staff at the photo counter were less than helpful.

You have to shower and change back at the water park. The shower cubicles stank of urine. One cubicle had toilet paper in it, the next a nappy... Not the standard you'd expect in Singapore. I couldn't change quick enough and left promptly to collect pics and head home.

Went to pick up the photos to be told I had to wait 30 mins.

Overall the dolphins were excellent and I loved my time with them but the park seriously needs to look at the organisational aspects as this is not a cheap afternoon out!

3  Thank D1049YTkareng
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Both kids love the Dolphin. The coaches are friendly but ours unfortunately didn’t know how to count and Group. She kept losing count and instruction was not clear . It did raise a lot of our ‘valuable and expensive ‘ time. My family ended up to e the last group to go out the dolphin pool while all groups have the same end time >>> that means , we have the least time The other coach complained about she was very tired, when the photographer told her that we need another shoot she sent her back and we were running out of time.
It’s my kids first time to wear a life jacket so the youngest one didn’t manage to control his feet very well. Suggest parents let their children practiSe A bit before you come.
I have been warned the photos are incredibly expensive and I am prepared to be robbed . However the photos quality were extremely poor I only managed to pick one. We have to line up 2 times for the photo, first time is to choose your photos inside the dolphin island and the 2 nd time is to pay an the shop near the exit. A total waste of time and energy !
Very disappointing.

1  Thank AYKLeung
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My husband and I are in our 50's and have wanted to experience a swim with dolphins since we were little kids. I did a heap of research prior so I was aware of the whole procedure (no jewellery, no phones and expensive pics), so we were prepared for everything. After the run through we were divided up into groups we were with a family of 3 plus 2 ladies, all asian and didnt speak english. Our wonderful trainer, (Jane') would speak both in English (for us) & mandarin for the others so no one missed out on anything. We chose the experience with the dolphins pushing you while on a boogie board, dancing individually with our dolphin Rong Rong, we even got a kiss if we chose which was wonderful. The other people couldnt swim and were at times very nervous but that didnt stop them from having a wonderful experience. My ONLY disappointment was that you HAVE to pay the fee into the actual water park (which TBH was very average by water park standards) and then your extra fee into Dolphin Island. We would have done it for a second time a few days later as we loved it so much but didnt want to spend the fee into the park AGAIN without even using those facilities. Look apart from this one setback, I can't recommend this experience enough, we will seriously never forget it. An experience for any age group. 5 stars!!!