Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The best day we’ve had so far!!

So much fun! We made friends, danced, drank, ate delicious food, played volleyball on the beach and... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018
BettyBetts
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great day, more bang for your buck👌🏼

This was my second time on the boat. Staff were extremely fun and helpful, the food was amazing... read more

Reviewed 27 November 2018

from US$365.00
from US$48.00
from US$36.00
More Info
All reviews unlimited booze booze cruise good vibes overnight camping trip an awesome experience new friends b c private island day trip recommend this trip food was amazing great fun rice island hopping these guys big lagoon legend
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I would strongly advise against boarding this boat. It is run by a completely irresponsible crew who:
1) packed the boat to over maximum capacity
2) ‎were trying to flip beer bottles and catch them on the back of their hands, resulting in smashed glass on the floor
3) ‎kept changing the schedule order throughout the day
4) ‎when one passenger sustained a HEAD INJURY they offered no medical assistance (it was other passengers who provided first aid) and tried to talk him out of going to hospital when he clearly needed stitches. When he and the nurses (who were other passengers, not crew members) helping him insisted it needed to be stitched up before it got infected it took them FOUR HOURS to get him back to the mainland because they wanted to wait until after lunch and get other people to leave too to cover their own legal mistake of having let too many passengers onboard at once
5) were extremely rude to those of us insisting that the head wound casualty needed to get to a hospital for stitches, they resorted to petty name calling. Very unprofessional.

14  Thank Member1135
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I spent two days in the boat. They took us to many paradisiac islands, and in most of them there were no one else. Snorkeling was amazing, and when I came back to the boat, I had always a drink. The music all the trip was amazing, and the crew are incredible. The best part of the trip was to spend one night in a private island...just us, without more people. I'm not the same having seen the moon shine in the other side of the world, in that island. There are no words to describe these feelings...that's why it was the best experience of my life. I loved as much, that I repeated a third day. This experience has no price.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

They organised everything perfectly. It was so much fun on the boat and you see beaches witch you don’t se on the normal tours of all the other boats.
They even have a cocktail bar on board.
I highly recommend to do this trip with el nido party boat.
Thanks to the crew. It was an amazing time.

1  Thank manueluhlmann
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing day. Super friendly and funny crew, nice food, good drinks, great & exclusive spots and unforgettable moments on the beach. We had our best day during our stay in El Nido and I can recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I went on a day trip with my sister. It was an amazing experience. We went to a few different islands and had the chance to snorkel and kayak. It was a chilled tour and it was not packed like the usual tour (a,b,c,d). The boat has two decks and you can relax and sunbathe. The food was good. There’s unlimited booze and there were games that the crew organized. The crew was friendly and lovely. We ended the trip with sunset at a private island. There was many people from different nationalities so we made lots of friends too. It’s definitely a must do and way better than a normal tour cruise. I did both and can attest to it and see the difference.

1  Thank EstherW1103