“Amazing”
Review of El Nido Party Boat

El Nido Party Boat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore El Nido Palawan in style! Experience the breath taking beauty of El Nido and beyond aboard Le Boat, where you have 2 levels to sprawl out on and work on your tan with people from all over the world! Le Boat's day cruises - check out 4 of the best spots in El Nido – some stops from tour A, B, C, and/or D and some gems that aren’t on any of the tours… all without the crowds (because we take different routes and go at different times). Le Boat's Expeditions - cruise around El Nido, Linapacan, Culion, and Coron, stop at some of the most beautiful unexplored islands along the way and see the clearest water in the world! Sleep under the stars - in cabins, tents, and/or hammocks. Let us show you what it means to eat super fresh seafood and delicious filipino cuisine. Enjoy a variety of tunes and cocktails as you see why Palawan has been ranked as the most beautiful island in the world for the last 5 years!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Best tour ever, the crew is so friendly & competent ! They are here for all the need & the safety of the passenger. I’ve such a great time, & I love the owner Pamilla
I clearly recommended this boat.
Léhanna

"beauty"
in 3 reviews
"sights"

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I would strongly advise against boarding this boat. It is run by a completely irresponsible crew who:
1) packed the boat to over maximum capacity
2) ‎were trying to flip beer bottles and catch them on the back of their hands, resulting in smashed glass on the floor
3) ‎kept changing the schedule order throughout the day
4) ‎when one passenger sustained a HEAD INJURY they offered no medical assistance (it was other passengers who provided first aid) and tried to talk him out of going to hospital when he clearly needed stitches. When he and the nurses (who were other passengers, not crew members) helping him insisted it needed to be stitched up before it got infected it took them FOUR HOURS to get him back to the mainland because they wanted to wait until after lunch and get other people to leave too to cover their own legal mistake of having let too many passengers onboard at once
5) were extremely rude to those of us insisting that the head wound casualty needed to get to a hospital for stitches, they resorted to petty name calling. Very unprofessional.

7  Thank Member1135
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I spent two days in the boat. They took us to many paradisiac islands, and in most of them there were no one else. Snorkeling was amazing, and when I came back to the boat, I had always a drink. The music all the trip was amazing, and the crew are incredible. The best part of the trip was to spend one night in a private island...just us, without more people. I'm not the same having seen the moon shine in the other side of the world, in that island. There are no words to describe these feelings...that's why it was the best experience of my life. I loved as much, that I repeated a third day. This experience has no price.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

They organised everything perfectly. It was so much fun on the boat and you see beaches witch you don’t se on the normal tours of all the other boats.
They even have a cocktail bar on board.
I highly recommend to do this trip with el nido party boat.
Thanks to the crew. It was an amazing time.

1  Thank manueluhlmann