All reviews mexican food beach resort burrito rooms are small white beach muelle pier a great stay relaxing weekend rooms are clean and comfortable memorable stay quiet location filipino dishes cold beer mango private beach verde island sean
Reviewed 7 March 2016

my friend invited me to join them together with their friends form germany. i cant complain with this hotel. we were welcomed by the staffs who are all friendly and accommodating. the stayed in a standard room and i am so happy coz it is clean, there is hot shower. a/c and even a fan if you like it. the food is nice. they have a wide variety that you can chose from.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
SEAN C, Owner at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

We are all so Very Happy you enjoyed you stay ;-) The staff love to meet people from around the world and really enjoy their jobs ! Working at an International Beach Resort in the Philippines is an awesome job.

Thanks for noticing how clean your room was, we are very concerned about cleanliness and making sure everything works so you can relax and enjoy your visit.

I know we will see you again ;-)

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We stayed for three nights first time at this Resort,Sean, the Owner is up every morning at 4:30 and makes sure that all is in Order and his Guests are taking care of,the Resort is right on the Beach and we had a great time,we will be back for sure.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
BADLADZresorts, Owner at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Thanks for noticing ;-)

Yes, we Really want your stay to be PERFECT ! So HAPPY you had a good time.

See you soon

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

After what seemed like days to travel here I got off the short one hour boat ride from the mainland, it was paradise it is just a short trike ride from the pier to the resort.
When I walked up to the reception desk and checked in everybody was so friendly. The rooms are as advertised small but very clean. Everthing works perfect I have read other reviews and I dont see what they would every have negative to say . I guess if you expectation is the ritz Carlton then I could see your disappointment but let's get real you are in a third world country and this place is perfect.
The grounds are clean and the pool is relaxing the beach is cleaned everyday.
The restaurant has a wide variety of food and if you don't see what you want they will make it. If there is anything you want to do or go to the staff will get it done, Sean is on the premises day and night ( I swear he doesn't sleep) . Sean and Maylen and the staff make you feel like family family everybody knows your name here. I can not plan my next trip quick enough .
Thanks to the crew at badladz first class all the way

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gregg W
BADLADZresorts, Owner at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thanks Gregg !
Guests like you make all the hard work worthwhile ! We really like Happy, Friendly, Fun people like you coming to visit us ;-)
Really hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Our stay for 3D2N in Badladz Beach Resort is something to look forward to in the future. The place is nice and quiet and the friendly staff were really amazing. The oceanfront view is really beautiful and the food was excellent aside from the good deal that we had.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
BADLADZresorts, Owner at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

So Very Happy you enjoyed your stay with us ;-)

See you again soon !

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We stayed at Badladz Beach Resort for three nights over Christmas break and had a great time in Puerto Galera. We met Sean while there who was the owner, ( Canadian expat) very nice and talkative. His staff was very helpful on letting us know some different things we could do and check out while we stayed in Puerto Galera.
The food was really great and had several different international options. They even let us eat out under the moon light while listening to the sound of the ocean!!
Girlfriend had dropped the hand held shower head and it fell hitting the facet breaking it. We let Sean know and he had it replaced it right away. We had a great stay here and exploriing the Island of Puerto Galera. Check out my name on YT and search Badladz for my vid.

Stayed: December 2015
BADLADZresorts, Owner at Badladz Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Hey Thanks ;-)
Yes i am talkative ! My wife and i just LOVE to help everyone have a great experience.
We really, really want to have FUN every day and hope you do too :-)
So happy you had a great time with us .
Sean & Mylene