All reviews tamarind restaurant sabang beach will stay there again suite room view of the bay perfect view clean pool enjoyed our stay hot and cold water scuba diving resort ph villa privacy pg vendors
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I got the package through Frontier Scuba.

Pros:
1) A small pool with depth of 4-8m
2) Food is ok
3) Room 11 which is quite high up therefore nice view
4) No mosquitoes in room as long as i keep the door shut
5) No mosquitoes at dining area
6) they have every basic necessities for sale in the room eg toothbrush, pantyliner, etc

Cons:
1) as the name says, please expect to climb flights of steps to your room
2) the standard room is very basic. No kettle. Good for 1 person. A double bed though.
3) lighting becomes bright after some time
4) you need to pay for bottled water
5) there's a cable tv (small one) but the location is not right; difficult to watch.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Devil198
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Came here for the first in February of 2014, on the recommendation of a friend who has stayed here in the past. I stayed in many of the different types of rooms available, from the very original ones to the new luxury suites. Which are my personal favorite and very spacious. I can not speak highly enough of all the staff here , and their boss should be very proud to have such lovely staff. They went out of there way to accommodate my every request. From getting flowers and laying rose petals on the bed , for my valiente . Organization of a 21st for one of my favorite staff's birthday party. Forever smiling and making me and my lovely gf welcome , and so comfortable that I am with family . I would recommend this place to anyone to come and enjoy the true filipino hospitality .

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank chiefy7
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have to admit tht they have a very nice room with a very nice view, however the location sucks, I was told that they are near the beach, yes they are near but it was rocky and there are a lot of boats docked in the shore. Overall our stay turned good since we rented a boat and visited nearby islands.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Rhuruh
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and nice quiet place and the best is the view of the ocean..
I've been here twice and gonna come back here again with my HunnyCarl..I love the massage, the pork sinigang. And our room where on room 25 nice view and nice room...I did celebrate Valentine's and early birthday here. Thanks for the staff who organized it especially Ate sherly.. I love the fried chicken,, yummy..had a very good week and stay..and the surprise flowers in my bed very sweet and nice..

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The room we had has magnificent view of the sea. But, If you are not fit or have a bad knee, I advise you not to book in the higher ground rooms because your cardiovascular resistance will be tested.

Some crews are polite and friendly (mostly men) ,some are not so much, but in general, its not that bad.

What is a little strange for me is that, they have no telephone or intercom for you to call for a room service. you need to go to the reception or their bar to relay to them your request which is very inconvenient specially when you're tired..

The rooms are ok, clean and decent but their mattress is kinda hard.The chambermaids are thorough with their job. It is also quiet which we love.

Pool area is nice but it only opens up to 10pm .It looks nicer in the pictures, different in reality.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends