Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
Hotels.comUS$23
Expedia.comUS$23
StayForLongUS$33
1,376 results
All reviews sky bar rooftop pool malioboro street hotel is located family room train station spacious room accor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2020

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis Styles Yogyakarta, Lainnya at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

This is my second visit during pandemic to Ibis Style Yogyakarta. My last visit was OK and this time I visit here again to see what has been improved....

I feel safer more than ever because i see Health Protocol is being enforced to all guests from temperature check, and hand sanitizer almost every where including car park in the basement.

LOBBY
Check in 10/10
Cleanliness 10/10
You are required to fill health declaration form required by the government.. i guess its for health tracing purpose...

ELEVATOR
Cleanliness 10/10
Handsanitizer inside and outside in everyfloor and i see elevator being cleaned every now and then

ROOM
Cleanliness 10/10
Furniture 7/10 (some need upgrade)
Bed 9/10
Bathroom 8/10 (watch your step it may get a little bit slippery when wet)

CAFE
Cleanliness 10/10
Breakfast 9/10 (try the yellow rice its the best)
Dinner 9/10 (MUST TRY BBQ ribs / Iga Bakar)

STAFF
Very helpful and they tend to make you feel important and will try their best to meet your expectations
Attentiveness 10/10
Politeness 10/10

I was very surprise to see a welcome gift set up in my room (picture attached) consist of a personal welcome note from GM and local tasty snacks.

I definitely will put Ibis Style as my first preference Hotel. Since price wise is very affordable in its class... and the service from all staff what I will miss the most...

Well done Ibis Style Team... My first visit was OK and now on my second visit you guys really put a high standards compare to other 3 stars hotels around yogyakarta...

Thank you for making our stay memorable.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

I went to Jogja for Business trip. I stayed here because its location neared to Malioboro. The check in hour was late, I got my room at 4. The hotel staffs were friendly. They ran the covid standard procedure really well. One of the staff, I forgot the name, might be Tonni or Tomi with rounded body posture, I am not really sure for the name,looks always stand up in the lobby checking the trmperature for each quest.coming to the hotel. He also always remind the quest to wash hand regulary. The room quite clean with old furniture. The meeting with client in the roof top brought good atmosphere in the evening.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis Styles Yogyakarta, Lainnya at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dear LeeXXH10, Thank you very much for posting your review and for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us.

Very pleased to read that overall you had a great stay with us.

Look forward to welcoming you soon In Ibis Styles Yogyakarta

Best regards

Dwi Junianto

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 September 2020

I came to hotel around 07.30 p.m local time, no body temperature check in lobby area. security just playing their own phone so bad for first experienced. Check in was good, handle by Manager. some staff only in the back counter i meant back office. The room was good bit dirty but i cant handle it. Ammenities is good, wrap by plastic bag their know about Hygiene during Covid-19 Pandemic. AC was good running smoothly. When i going down in lobby around 01.00 a.m The staff doesnt stand by in lobby. i have to look around and find them. I asked security about parking space he didnt answer me just IGNORED me and playing his own phone i dont know maybe playing game. So dissapointed. The Pool was good at the rooftop no body standby in there.
The breakfast just average. i came to cafe at 07.00 a.m but the breakfast NOT ready aswell. still prepare, finally i have waiting them. I stayed here because close with Malioboro Street. but if you asked me for my return visit. sorry i cant. Recomemnded for Room Price but not for services.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibis Styles Yogyakarta, Lainnya at Ibis Styles Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2020

Dear robbinman,

Greetings from Ibis Styles Yogyakarta.

First of all, on behalf of the Management of Ibis Styles Yogyakarta , allow me to apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered during your recent experience with us. This truly does not reflect the image of Ibis service we strive to deliver to our esteemed guests.

Please be rest assured, I have noted and shared your feedback with our Department Head especially our Manager of Security to take an essential step in order to make sure this shortfall is taken care of. At the same time, we will use your valuable feedback as our main focus to be outlined in our ongoing service standard training program. I greatly appreciate your valuable feedback and through this comments that we are able to effectively fine tune our service standards.

I hope this unpleasant situation will not change your impression of our property and wish for an opportunity to welcome you back to Ibis Styles Yogyakarta in the not so distance future. Please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be delighted to assist you with your future arrangements.

With my warmest regards,

Dwi Junianto
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

I stayed only for 1 night, when check in the girl in frontdesk gave us some amenities so we can bring it all directly because they weren’t set up the amenities inside the room due to this pandemic. The breakfast delivered to our room, and we could choose the menu when c/i (ala carte). Cozy and chic room with nice interior. And of course the rooftop pool and bar was so amazing. Be back again someday. Thankyou.

Date of stay: June 2020