Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$33
Hotels.comUS$32
PricelineUS$35
eDreamsUS$33
TravelocityUS$32
CheapTicketsUS$32
All reviews indonesian food strategic location leisure business mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Thank you for the hotel manager for hearing my request in the middle of the night.

this hotel is quiet easy to locate, with supermarket at bottom and beauty salon, cafe, bakery, pizza, all you can eat resto.

the hotel is clean, and the breakfast is quiet delicious, for some food.

some room doesnt have outdoor view, instead a long hallway (kind of spooky at night)

the main problem is.. the wall is very thin but enough to hold noisy sound from next door.. BUT cannot hold a loud noise that came from the big hall of concert.

to stay here, make sure you find out if there is concert at the day or not.
if there is concert, i suggest find room around 3rd floor or lower.

no concert, 5th floor recommended.

overall this place is good, nice hospitality and yes i recommend for short trip.

Room tip: do not expect outdoor view, but i suggest room 319 recomended
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank zwei84
HSKGJkt HSKGJkt, General Manager at Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Greetings from Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta, Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your valuable times in writing your review about our hospitality and services. We are proud of having you as our loyal guest. It is an honored to be able to give our excellent service to you while you were staying with us. We are much looking forward to welcome you back in the future visits. Thank you for choosing Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta. Best regards, Management.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stayed here because my cousin held a wedding at nearby establishment. The booking and everything were organized so basically we just go the key and the information to our room. I like the carpet's color and design as it's modern and refreshing (on the hallway). My room is on the 3rd floor, it's quite spacious but the cupboard and place to hang your clothes/ suitcase is inside the bathroom ( not sure why ),maybe because the complex itself used to be a 'sports mall' so they expect athletes to come? The bathroom also spacious but a bit slippery and during shower i think the water got stuck a bit so the floor is quite wet and created poodles. Anyway the reason i say mix review is because, at first my impression is that for that price it's kinda okay. Spacious, modern, quite sleek, and if you want to be in kelapa gading then the area is good. it's not too crowded but close by and the parking is easy although you might get troubled if it rains; but i didn't get a good night sleep. the pillows are too thick and i can't have a nice sleep. but the aircond is cold which is good. somehow i found the bed not so comfy, but it's pretty big. so i guess if you bring your kids this is great as the room, the bed, and the shower quite spacious. I didn't get the chance to taste the breakfast cause i had to leave early but my dad in law says it's okay for that price. My mom in law stayed on 2nd floor and it's a bit complicated to reach her room, hers was bigger and it has a mini living room area and again it's quite spacious but as always the cupboard is inside the bathroom. to me personally with the same price i would find other hotel or a much cheaper ones, this hotel doesn't have swimming pool as i understand so even if you want to just laid back for no reason i don't think it suitable - not for me. the only plus thing is that i see there's a spa. as a spa/ massage enthusiast it is important for me; but i did not get to try. And also depending on your room, but mine at 333 and my brother's at 328 has no view. the view is to the inside hallway which my husband thinks to be quite scary. also if you want to go to the 2nd floor you have to use the proper access card. I stayed in 3rd floor so i use emergency exit staircase instead to reach my parent in law room at 2nd floor. Lobby is spacious and quite nice, The hotel is clean, room is clean but it seems empty, ordinary and a bit boring. will i come back? only if someone pays the room. i'd prefer other establishment attached to the mall in kelapa gading area

Room tip: request room with a view, a real window to the outside world
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nurul indah I

Greetings from Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta, Dear Mr., Thank you for taking your valuable times in writing your review about our hospitality and services. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta. Best regards, Management.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I had booked a superior room for my driver for 2 nights, through Booking.com on 11-13 November 2016. When I showed the confirmation letter with the booking number to Santika staff in receptionist desk, she seemed confuse, she didn't understand what Booking.com is. She didn't want to ask her friend or her manager on duty about that.
On first night, our driver slept in superior room. But on second night, when the driver entered the room with his own key, someone was in his room. He tried to call me, but I slept already. He spent the night in the car, slept in the car because of the unprofessional treatment of the hotel staff.
At the morning, I talked with the manager, and as usual the manager just said "Sorry, bla bla...we want to give you extra discount for lunch. How about that?" Every problem can solve with extra discount!
Santika hotel has unprofessional staffs, they don't know about how to manage the right system.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank fie169

Greetings from Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta, Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your valuable times in writing your review about our hospitality and services. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Hotel Santika Kelapa Gading-Jakarta. Best regards, Management.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Santika is known for its middle upper establishments and this one isn't that different. The building is well-maintained, the rooms are comfortable, but what stands out the most is its delicacies. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all full of tasty dishes.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This is actually the second time I've come and spent couple of days staying in the Santika Hotel, Kelapa Gading.
Previously I was staying in a Superior Room King and this time I chose the Deluxe Room King.
Plus points:
- the room is spacious, neat, and cozy
- bathroom is large
- there are lots of variety of food during breakfast: indonesian and international foods are available
- hotel location is near to shopping centers and restaurants

Minus points:
- we check-in around 2.30pm and have to wait for apprx.20minutes because the room is not ready yet. But then the hotel sent a fruit platter to our room as complimentary.
- not much options for the TV channels
- no swimming pool

Above all that, I can say I am pleased to stay in Santika Hotel, Kelapa Gading and will surely come again.

Date of stay: September 2016