1,948 results
All reviews asia restaurant grand room the club lounge walk in wardrobe rooms are huge pacific place excellent stay room service business trip luxurious hotel excellent hotel free shuttle special thanks standard room enjoyed my stay five star hotel f b
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I stay for 2 days business trip at this hotel. The hotel very luxury style and complete facility standard.
The staff serve very friendly and helpful, breakfast menu taste good. Totally i very satisfied thank you

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear davidalexa07,

I would like to thank you for spending the time to write review on TripAdvisor and I am glad you are satisfied with your stay at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen's friendliness and genuine care has been very well-known amongst our guests. I am pleased that you felt it too.

Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your next arrival at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This was my first stay at the Ritz previous 3 trips were at Gran Melia.

check in was in my room and was smooth, prompt and no mucking around.
The room itself was very good and well appointed although it was hard at first to figure out how to flush the toilet ( the button is recessed on the side at the back and is hard to see).
I was disappointed withe quality of the towels and robes all hard and not soft at all. I think they're just old and overdue for replacement.
Buffet breakfast was ok but not outstanding. But coffee was good.
We couldn't connect to wifi automatically had needed assistance from the hotel IT staff.
There are 2 bar areas; downstairs is a smoke filled bar which was rather unpleasant as it had no non smoking area. Upstairs there is a lounge area and bar next to Lobo restaurant. There was a piano which was good to listen to but only restaurant patrons could sit nearby which I thought was a little odd.

The staff at the Ritz are very very helpful the best customer service I have had.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear JTapril2015,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the unpleasant experience.

I have personally ensured your feedback is addressed with the necessary Ladies and Gentleman and we will ensure that we fix the issue accordingly.

If you would like to share more feedback on a more personal note please feel free to contact me personally under Nagesh.Chawla@ritzcarlton.com.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

This is really nice hotel up the standard of most Ritz-Carlton hotels well worth a visit but i think the SPA in the Ritz Carlton near pacific place is much better, will defiantly return great food and room

Stayed: April 2016
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear Sean C,

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is our pleasure to have you stay at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.

I will share your review and feedback to our team, however we would like to learn your experience better especially your Spa experience. If you would like to share your experience, you may contact me personally on my email to : nagesh.chawla@ritzcarlton.com

Thank you for taking the time to write the review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to have you stay again at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

The staff at the Ritz are unbelievable. Within 24 hours, everyone from the door people to the front desk knew my name. It was truly an enjoyable and memorable place to stay in Jakarta.

Oliver, the food and beverage person, always greeted me and was very accommodating with all the food requests.

Ettu, the embassy representative, checked up on me with my group on a daily basis. She would call the room or my cell phone to ask if there was anything that she needed to make happen. Wonderful\ and true professional.

Dyanna in catering was fantastic with all the suggestions of food choices and trying to feed 32 people western food when requested. She made sure all the meals catered by the hotel were a wonderful experience.

The crew on the 26th Floor were always cheerful and accommodating. Just to name a few: Faleid, Rizki, Sari, Eka and Olivia were all fantastic concierges and servers. Those folks should get promoted soon, because they know how to take care of guests.

Audrey, the executive assistant manager for rooms, made sure all my personnel staying were grouped accordingly. She took her job seriously and was always fun and cheerful. Truly a great manager!

Christian, the Manager on Duty who I dealt with most of the time, spoke fantastic English and bent over backwards to make things simple and overall Great! A true professional that I can see making GM really soon.

If you come to Jakarta, you have to stay at the Ritz! Beautiful place with beautiful people working for it!!

Thanks for the great experience.

Room Tip: Enjoy the experience. Hotel is very secure as well!
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Mark W,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to learn your great and memorable experience. To learn that there were so many Ladies and Gentlemen mentioned on your review is truly a joy for us.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen always strives to provide the finest and personalized service and facilities to all of our guests. I am glad that Oliver, Ettu, Dyanna, Rizki, Fadil, Sari, Eka, Olivia, Audrey and Chrestian has deliver the service that made your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I will share your review to the Ladies and Gentlemen and I can assure you they will be overjoyed.

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan as your accommodation in Jakarta. We truthfully look forward for your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Located in the heart of the business direct, ideal when traveling for work. The facilities and staff were superb. A great range of machines and weights in the gym, they've also an outside walking/ jogging track which makes a nice change.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Belinda L,

I am thrilled to learn your experience at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan!
Thank you for visiting our fitness facilities. Our Gym is one of the most favorite facilities to visit by our guests and I am glad you love it too.

Have you visit our Spa that located at the same floor with our Gym? Our Spa facilities will help you refresh and you will love our massage treatments which some were created originally by our creative therapists.

Thank you for visiting us. We look forward to have you stay again with The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan.