1,448 results
All reviews double tree kids club open restaurant warm cookies cikini train station swimming pool the executive lounge great pool very pleasant stay excellent hotel in room dining upon check great room business trip f b breakfast buffet is front office
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I have stayed at Double Tree Hilton Jakarta for my business trips since the hotels opening. The overall quality of the service same are great, so is the open and spacious design.

Well definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, Marketing Communications Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear garychenweiy,

Greetings from the DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro and thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

My team and I are delighted that you've had a comfortable stay and was well-taken care of during your recent visit, experiencing DoubleTree by Hilton in Indonesia, our CARE service, facilities, good food and the Sweet Dreams® by DoubleTree sleep experience!

We are looking forward to welcome you back to your home away from home in Jakarta!

Marketing Communications Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Very good hotel. Service, room, restaurants were all excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Good location surrounded by many good restaurants and shopping areas. Would have no hesitation in staying at this hotel again and recommending this hotel to other travellers to Jakarta.

Dear David K,

I'm pleased to hear, that our Team Members made you Feel at Home and foster the CARE culture the DoubleTree is know for. Thank you for your kind recommendation and it would be our pleasure to be of service to you again in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back during your next trip to Jakarta.

Marketing Communications Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2016

A perfect hotel for family gateway in in the middle of Jakarta completed with big pool, kids corner. Great breakfast experience too. The staff are helpful. The room cleanness is great. I am satisfied with the hotel and will definetely coming back there some day.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree J, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Dear Jasjacmom,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Your positive feedback on our service, team and facilities is much appreciated! And I will use this feedback to share with the Team, in order for us to improve on our services.

Looking forward to welcome you back to DoubleTree Jakarta.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and I would say the service was excellent. Staffs were very helpful and friendly especially Resty at the front office. Room is very clean and comfortable. Restaurant by the pool served combination of Western and local breakfast. They have. Nice huge pool with a bar in it. I would definitely recommend this hotels to all my friend and definitely will stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Dear Danny A,

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Jakarta!

Reviewed 29 May 2016

I booked for a massage and a facial at the spa.
The massage room was not really clean lot of dirty on the floor.
The massage was just okay, but I couldn't relax because of the loud voices of the staff outside the room talking and laughing, above of this staff were coming to the room and knocking all the time which really disturbed me.
But the worse experience was the facial.
Never experienced such a bad facial, the therapist didn't have any skills.
They were knocking at the door and coming to the room talking in their language, I understood that they were rushing here to finish.
The peeling mask was not dry and she tried to scrub it.
I was so disappointed that I didn't allow her to finish and went to wash my face.
Just after my catastrophic experience, I met with one of my colleague who booked the massage after me, I suggested her to cancel the booking coz it's more boring and stressful than relaxing.
The hotel is an amazing hotel, and the staff are very helpful.
Unfortunately the spa doesn't reflect the doubletree standard.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the pool, you can hear the music till 4am.

Dear mounira a,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

Whilst we appreciate your commendation on facilities and service, it is regrettable to know about the inconveniences for your spa experience; please accept our sincere apologies. Your comments were immediately brought up to the department concerned in order to conduct the necessary changes. In addition, our management representative will personally meet you as our action to Make It Right.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back to the DoubleTree Jakarta, meanwhile my team and I wish you a relaxing week ahead!