Lowest prices for your stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
ZenHotels.com
US$145
Hotels.comUS$150
TravelocityUS$150
CheapTicketsUS$150
2,889 results
All reviews cinnamon restaurant the guest relations team excellent service cake shop chinese restaurant walk in closet the club lounge excellent hotel grand indonesia luxury hotel business trip room was spacious business hotel front office mia feng li
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

We had 1 night weekend staycation at Mandarin Oriental at room 2502 (Superior Room) and 2512 (Oriental Suite). We bought the voucher on 12.12 promo last year and intentionally for celebrating my dad's birthday which was a few days before our stay. The guest relations team of Mandarin Oriental Jakarta was not only preparing birthday amenity for my dad but also giving early birthday amenity for me although I had never mentioned about my birthday. A big thanks for Inggride, Alexandra, Añes, Puteri, and MO Jakarta Team for this hospitality.

In addition, the hospitality and attention to details were also given the other staff especially at the F&B outlets. Our voucher include Lyon's Saturday Brunch and breakfast at Cinnamon. The food were also wonderful.

A bit input for the management to provide baby chair at the F&B outlets since we couldn't get any but this was not an issue for us, we had our stroller to sit our daughter.

Overall, Mandarin Oriental is recommended for family to have staycation during this time, the health protocol is implemented strictly.

Photos will be at Instagram : @ArliandiArifin
Videos will be at YouTube: JEARNEY

Room tip: Facing the famous Bundaran HI
Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Arliandi,

Thank you for the lavish praises to the online community. As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues like Alexandra, Anes, and Puteri had contributed to making your staycation an extraordinary one. Happy Belated Birthday to your father :). It is wonderful to hear that the room decorations, birthday cake epicurean selection in Lyon, and Cinnamon were positive highlights. Please allow us to share that your feedback on our baby chair has been taken most positively and will be reviewed to ensure we consistently delight and meet guests’ expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for another stay.

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

The review about this hotel is not joking. It is fantastic. I stayed here with my sister for a weekend gateway, and we hope nothing but to return. The room is huge and pretty. The breakfast is excellent, their menu variety is my liking, I recall I didn't even manage to try all the dish. Good value compared to other hotels with the same level. We will definitely be back there soon. Looking forward to their excellent service. Bravo MO!

Dear Didianan,

Thank you for the kind words. As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues had contributed to making your staycation an extraordinary one. It is wonderful to hear that the room size and epicurean breakfast selections in Cinnamon restaurant were positive highlights. Thank you for expressing your interest in staying with us again. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at audreyl@mohg.com should you wish to book for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another stay.

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed at MO for our quarantine on arrival to Indonesia. It’s very well thought through.
We travelled as a family of three and needed two separate bedrooms. Staff arranged interconnected rooms for us, we had a common living room space. Other hotels were not able to accommodate this request.
Everybody speaks very good English, there’s also a WA concierge service 24/7, that takes care of everything you might need. Very convenient!
Of course it’s different from MO in Europe, but so is the price.

Dear ekaterinad683,

Thank you for the perfect score review. As delivering world-class hospitality and moments of delight for all our guests is crucial, it brings us joy to hear that the outstanding service rendered by my colleagues has greatly impressed you. Likewise, we are glad to learn that our well-appointed room and convenient hello MO chat via WhatsApp have left you with fond memories. I look forward to sharing your kind words with my team as it will certainly motivate them towards striving to greater heights as we delight our guests.

We await the pleasure of welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel several times and honestly they have the best F&B Service until i can remember some of their best staff namely mba Mia & mas Yoga.
We also often stay and eat at other five star hotel but in my opinion for service nothing as good as this hotel and makes you want to back again.
Hopefully i can stay again next month for my birthday and have dinner at lyon.

-christian&riri-

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 May 2021

Dear Christian and Riri,

Thank you for the perfect score review. As we pride ourselves on delivering world-class hospitality and experiences to all our guests, we are heartened to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues like Mia and Yoga made your stay with us was a smooth and enjoyable one. Your words of praise will certainly be shared with the team as I am sure they will be thrilled to know that their efforts in making your stay memorable have made a positive difference. Thank you for expressing your interest in staying with us again. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at audryel@mohg.com should you wish to book for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Audrey Lim

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

Nice hospitality since we celebrated my sister birthday. We have decoration, ballon and cake, it was very nice. We need to register for breakfast and pool, its very good for social distancing when pandemic. Staff is very friendly and helpfull.

Room tip: Good food, strategic place & very easy for parking
1  Thank fitriaagustianingsih
Management response:Responded 26 May 2021

Dear fitriaagustianingsih,

Happy Belated Birthday to your sister!

Thank you for the wonderful review. As delivering world-class hospitality and moments of delight for all our guests matters most, we are pleased to learn that our warm hospitality, room decoration amenities like balloons and cakes have left you with fond memories. We are happy to read that you notice our strict WECARE standards on covid standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another magnificent stay.

Audrey Lim