1,466 results
All reviews the executive lounge sailendra restaurant security check mega kuningan wonderful hotel business trip room service breakfast spread restaurant staff home away from home five star hotel coffee shop business hotel business district shopping mall gym concierge
Reviewed 25 July 2016

The location is good, clean n in central of business place.
Staff also friendly and helpfull.
Room is very good, i got very nice view and the bathroom is amazing aswell.
Hopefully i can back to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
JKTJW-GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Ms. Hermi S.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel, and especially happy with our staff service, guest room facilities as well as the hotel's strategic location.

I appreciate your time and feedback, and look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Stayed here for 5 nights, felt safe and secure from the moment I arrived. Best location for my business activities. Attentive and hospitable staff from the moment you step in until the Club Lounge. The service level at the club was outstanding. Dina and her colleagues always there to help in anyway they can and know exactly my beverage and meal preferences . Arranged reservation for my meetings at the club was done efficiently. 21st Floor were I stayed offers a nice view overlooking the lawn , Ambassador and Lotte Mall . Best breakfast selections I have ever had so far. From Indonesian , Chinese, Japanese , Indian and western are widely available. Freshly squeezed juice of different mixture was offered the moment you enter Sailendra - high in antioxidant and other health benefits, selection of pastries ( best croissant in town I reckon ! give a try their multi grain version) were endless....... and.... ice cream in the morning ???? well, I gave it a go with avocado and black sesame flavor something a little different....but delicious!! On my last day of my stay I got stuck in a traffic which prevented me to check out on time. A phone call that I made was handled with pleasant and my suitcases were relocated to the bell desk are awaiting my arrival for collection a little later. Upon check out Christian at the Front desk offered me to utilize the existing room for shower before leaving for the airport. Thanks so much for the kind gesture. I will for sure return on my next trip .

Room Tip: 19 Floor and above are good rooms facing the lawn and ambassador mall.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to start this by thanking you for sharing such wonderful outstanding feedback of JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta. It is with such delight to read your review, and to know that the services we provided across all areas (e.g. staff service, breakfast experience and Executive Lounge service) exceeded your expectation. I have personally conveyed your remarks directly to Dina & her team at Executive Lounge, our team at Sailendra Restaurant as well as to Christian & the Front Office team. They are very happy to learn about it.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Jakarta.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights because we want to meet up with other friends. Location is very good, right in the middle of business area. Security quite tight, is like going into airport screening area :). Most of the guest I bumped into look like they are on the business trip. My impression for this hotel is not as luxury as I imagined, somehow I felt the lobby area quite 'empty'. We had standard room but the bed very comfortable. Swimming pool very small. They have coffee area right outside the lobby but quite hot to sitting there with Jakarta temperature. Breakfast was ok. Around the hotel there is shopping area (Lotte Shopping Mall, Ambassador Mall) walking around 10minutes.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
JKTJW-GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable inputs on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.
On behalf of the team, I would like to sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations in some areas. It is wonderful though to know that you enjoyed our location, the bed as well as our breakfast. It is our commitment to always deliver a memorable service experience to all our guests.

We appreciate your time and feedback and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to JW Marriott Jakarta.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

My wife and I stayed one night as a stopover and our experience was amazing! The service was unbelievable, the hotel staff were very attentive about the fact that our flight the next day was very early (6am) and arranged for a special to-go breakfast meal so we could check out at 4am and eat on the taxi ride to the airport. The meal was excellent which included fresh fruits and an assortment of the best freshly baked croissants we've ever had.
The room was very luxurious, we had a city view on the top floor. Some treats were waiting for us in the room - they had some chocolates and dried fruits. Overall the hotel was very pleasant to stay, beautiful property, nice decor and luxurious amenities. Defenitely recommend this property for anyone staying in Jakarta.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Johan C.,

Thank you for writing us such fantastic review on TripAdvisor following your short stay with us. I am thrilled to know that you were pleased with all the accommodations provided during your stop over in Jakarta, especially with the breakfast arrangement we provided on your back to the airport. For us, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we certainly cannot let our guests leave the hotel without having one.

Once again, thank you for sharing your remarks and for recommending JW Marriott Jakarta as the place to stay in the city. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Marriott has become a brand that I love for the quality and wonderful staff. This hotel though is a step above the normal. The bathroom has a full bathtub and shower. Good size rooms. The lounge serves breakfast, English tea, the the snacks with basically a full dinner, then desert and cheese. Yes and did I mention that they are open 7days a week for all the above? I am also posting pictures with the beautiful view from the lounge. Bravo! In fact, I just extended my stay with 2more days.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Dear Ms. Rene K,

It is with such a wonderful feeling to read your review. On behalf of the team, we are very honored to be recognized as the best Executive Lounge you have ever visited. Credit goes to my team at the lounge for their consistency and hard work in providing exceptional service to our guests. I am happy that the accommodation and service we provided at the lounge were able to enhance your stay with us. Thank you for capturing and sharing some photos of your stay with us. Nice photos.

Thank you once again for your high remarks. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us.

JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta