2,405 results
All reviews collage restaurant pop art yoga mat modern art zen garden the executive lounge shopping mall art pieces rain shower huge mall shower room modern hotel platinum member favorite hotel welcome drink business trip late check
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Good location, en-route to Soekarno-Hatta. Near 2 big mall. Not my kind of 5 star hotel. Quite pricey. Standard room size is ok, but not sure about the decor and lay out. Maybe I am not 'artsy' enough.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear minibisceper,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor

The hotel adapts industrial raw design concept where sculptures, hologram and paintings in pop-art theme are placed at the entire premises. I apologize if you have become discomfort by how the hotel is designed and decorated.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you and family again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

my experience in this hotel was very good. warm hospitality, good service. they acknowledge me as gold member (I hope you can teach mercure bandung setiabudi on how to treat gold member).

other than this the hotel is in very good location next to 2 shopping mall (Central park and Neo soho)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear sinan77sg,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review with 5/5s of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to know that you have a great staying experience and to read that our hotel’s strategic location with easy access to Central Business District, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and adjacent to the Award Winning Central Park Mall & the newly opened New Soho Mall and its restaurants has benefited you. I am glad to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team and thank you for being Le Club Accor Hotels Loyalty Member.

At Pullman Jakarta Central Park, it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

A wonderful hotel with everything you need.
The rooms are very comfortable, the bed was very high with perfect duvet and very comfortable pillows. toilet was not very clean but had all the amenities you
need. Breakfast was very good, A lot to choose from, I really like the healthy selection of detox juices. the gym was small but quite a well equipped. check-in and checkout was quick. We arranged airport transportation from and to the airport and that was very reliable and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Pluttansmamma,

It is a real pleasure to know that you have a wonderful staying experience and we have been able to fulfill your requirements. Thank you for recommeding us to the TripAdvisor readers.

I am glad to read that you have found the room, the bed and the pillow to be comforatable. It is also pleasing to know that you have specifically praised the gym, check – in & check - out process and the airport transport service. Breakfast matters a lot to us and I am also glad to know you’ve enjoyed it to the most.

I have taken notes of your feedback on the toilet cleanliness. I have immediately shared the elements of your experience with the Department Heads concerned for immediate review and improvements. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 10 February 2017

This was the third time I stayed at Pullman Jakarta Central Park. Whilst the hotel looked and felt pretty much the same, the rooms have definitely aged. Notably:

1) stepping out of a hot shower into the cold air-conditioned room was still as "exciting" as ever. The shower "cubicle" is a glass box in the middle of the room and is not in a bathroom in the traditional sense - it was more of a bath-zone than a bathroom. Water pressure was low and it took too long before water turned hot.

2) there was a faint smell of sewerage in the shower cubicle that persisted throughout my stay. It wasn't noticeable from the outside once the glass panel door is shut, but when I was inside and had to pick up stuff I definitely smelled it. Maybe the drainage system is on its way out?

3) the towels are old. And thin. As were the bathrobes. This is supposedly a 5-star hotel. The towels should be soft and thick. These towels felt older, thinner and more worn than the 3-years-old ones I have back home. Need new towels and bath robes.

4) the mattress was tired and on its way out. It was getting too soft and lacked support. Perhaps it's time for a new batch of mattresses?

5) inexplicably, the slippers didn't feel like they were new. Maybe these sat in storage for a couple years? I suppose these slippers are not (and should not be) reused!

6) I'm not sure whether the thermostat was working. Initially I found that it was set at 12 degrees Celcius (why?), but changing that to 23 didn't seem to affect much.

That said, service was still good, and the staff were still friendly and efficient. In-room dining was still mediocre and I failed to find a regular coffee with milk. It was either Americano or Latte. Fortunately, plenty of dining options are available at the Central Park mall.

Sad to say that I might have to find other hotels to stay at when I next visit Jakarta.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Deinococc,

Thank you very much for taking some of your precious time to complete your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is a real pleasure to have welcomed you back. Thank you very much for your loyalty to Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I am glad to know that our hotel’s strategic location which is adjacent to the Award Winning Central Park Mall & newly opened Neo Soho mall and its restaurants has benefited you.

It is also pleasing to read that you have been impressed by the level of service from our Team for their friendliness and efficient follow ups for guests’ requests.

I have taken notes on your feedback for the experiences you have encountered during your stay. I would like to stay thank you for bringing them to our attention. I have noted on your comment about the time to it took for the hot water to come out, the drainage system that might have resulted in sewerage smell, the seem to be worn-out towels, mattress & slippers and the thermostat that did not function accurately. I have immediately shared the elements of your experience with the Department Heads concerned for immediate review and improvements. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have encountered.