“Excellent pizza”
Review of 208 Duecento Otto

208 Duecento Otto
Reserve with OpenTable
208 Duecento Otto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 11,127 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$0 - US$120
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night for dinner. It is a nice decor and super friendly staff - our waiter Michael was very attentive and very accommodating- great service is pretty rare in Hong Kong so we enjoyed it! We had pizza and pastas and the pizzas were the best we have had in HK! Great bruschetta too. Only issue with this restaurant is the acoustic - it is almost impossible to carry a conversation unless you shout . Bar downstairs is super noisy and it carries up to the top floor and then in a big open room the conversation just drowns.
I would definitely go back but on a week night or for lunch.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The pizzas were really very good, one on the bests I've had. The piece of tart was good but ridiculously small though.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I'm 100% Italian and in my opinion it's wrong to consider this place an Italian restaurant. The menu offers Italian dishes, but actually the way they are cooked makes them a kinda of American-Italian courses. Ingredients are fresh but I cannot say I was happy with the flavours of the dishes I chose.
The restaurant's location is in an interesting HK district, far from the HK movida.
The atmosphere is lively, the interior's decorations very nice and the staff very kind & helpful. Drinks are okay.
Over-priced dishes. I'm sorry but I'll not come back here.

1  Thank Magdissimaorsetta
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The steak here is really good and famous around HK.
Truffle pizza was tasty and 208 is very generous with truffle portion!

Apart from their restaurant, I love the bar and and charcuterie selection. One of my fav places in HK for cheese and wine on weekdays!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I ate a tasty plate of dumplings and an excellent pizza with great tomato sauce. Thanks for the Italian chef! Nice ambience also for dining or drinking aperitif.