The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$277
US$182
  • Pool
Eaton, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$133
US$100
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$337
US$200
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$181
US$150
US$141
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$83
Hotel Direct
3,668 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolfront office managercorner suiteamazing hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Ritz Carlton in Hong Kong last week. We had a Club grand Victoria Harbour room on the 115th floor with a breath taking view over Kowloon and Hong Kong island. The room was quite big and very comfortable.
We also had access to the club lounge on the 116 th floor. Delicious food and very good service. The lounge was the perfect way to end a busy day in Hong Kong.
The Hotel also has a very nice pool area and fitness center on the 118th floor.
One night had Peking duck at the chinese restaurang Tin Lung Heen one of the two star Michelin restaurang in the Hotel. So delicious!!
I can highly recommend this hotell, very comfortable and with top class service. We will definitely come back again!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EricaWi
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear EricaWi,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review.

I am elated to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality along with stunning views of Hong Kong and would like to stay with us again in the future. Our Ladies and Gentlemen take pride in the incredible views that we offer as much as our impeccable service.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong located above the Kowloon Station of the Airport Express, and Elements Mall. Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong is touted to be highest hotel in the world. The rooms were spacious, and well appointed, the amenities were excellent, and the service was impeccable! The staff were very courteous and welcoming. We immediately felt at home and relaxed. There was a bath tub, a shower enclosure, a toilet enclosure, and there were 2 bathroom sinks. Plus the bath tub had it’s own personal TV.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mranola

Dear mranola,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review.

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful journey with us and enjoyed the attentive service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are always meticulous about every detail in our service and proud to curate a warm environment and atmosphere where our guests feel like home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a treat for us to stay at this wonderful Hotel in a Deluxe Victoria Harbor Suite. Is it expensive, yes. Is it worth the price, a definite yes! As great as the location and the hotel are, the staff is even more amazing. They do their very best to ensure that your stay is all that you could hope for, from the bellmen to the front desk, from the concierge to the attendants cleaning the rooms, everyone is professional, friendly, helpful and kind. The attention to detail is great and their care even better. Oh, and I did not even mention the view of Hong Kong yet, that is unsurpassed! They are simply the best at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong.

Room Tip: I would suggest a Harbor View Room to truly enjoy this lovely City
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank briggscampbell

Dear briggscampbell,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen lived up to your expectations. We are truly committed to fulfilling all the expressed and unexpressed wishes an needs of our esteemed guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there a while ago since love the location just above kowloon mtr and airport express and next to w hotel.
First impression is the hotel is really a 5 star hotel starting at the check in desk and they saw my kids birthday is the next day then they offer what kind of cake would my kid like?
They came to my room the next day to wish my kid happy birthday and with the cake i requested. That is a service.
Also upon checkout i asked if they can help me with my luggage to airport express downstairs since i was carrying 5 bags and they did not just carry my luggage but drove me to airport express station which actually can be reach by walking.

The service at this hotel is top notch.
Best experience i had and could not forget.

The room is big and indoor pool at rooftop is nice.
Would recommend this hotel to everyone

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Alexander M

Dear Alexander M,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel as well as the impeccable service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. In addition, I would like to extend my sincerest congratulations on your kids' birthday. It was indeed our great pleasure to serve you on this very special occasion. We are meticulous about every detail in our service in hopes of creating unique and memorable stays for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel, amazing staff, amazing view. Most comfortable bed / room ever. The view was magical. The room was very big and nice. The hotel’s restaurants/ room service were great. Very clean and neat rooms. I really enjoyed my stay to the maximum. Thanks Ritz Hong Kong!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Alia A

Dear Alia A,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review.

I am delighted to hear that The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is one of the best hotels you have ever experienced. Our Ladies and Gentlemen pledge to provide the finest personal experience and facilities to our guests who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience.