7 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$510
eDreamsUS$510
CheapTicketsUS$459
All reviews manor club legacy house butterfly room chaat infinity pool grand harbour view room double shower victoria harbour night staycation corner suite butler team art pieces huge bathtub butler service staycation package peak view walk in closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I had a wonder staycation despite social distancing rules - the team at Rosewood made sure we had a nice stay and was able to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The Asaya workshops added the perfect touch to our overall stay. Personalised, expertise and care was put into each session.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My name is Celia Wang and I have stayed in Rosewood

Residences for more than 6 months. My stay experience

was absolutely amazing when the staff gave me strong

recognition and care about every details. Especially for

Andy from front desk, he is always very warm and

professional. He is always one of the reasons I want to be

back. I just feel like HOME when I was in Rosewood ! I am

also 100% sure that the service was exceptional compared

to Artus, sometimes they even reminded me if I want to

clean the room as I qlways forgot to switch off the privacy

light!!! SUPERB TEAM & SUPERB SERVICE !!!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hoss Vetry, General Manager at Rosewood Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JinYu26,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us via TripAdvisor and I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that our Residences team, especially Andy, was able to go above and beyond to ensure your stay was memorable and special. Your generous comments will be shared with everyone. We look forward to welcoming you back HOME in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My all time favourite staycation hotel. Gorgeous and innovative design within the rooms and hallway. Well mannered staff, makes me feel very welcomed and comfortable. Would love to see more choices on the menu for in room dining! Would recommend to friends and family and come again!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Karennn523

Dear Karennn523,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us via TripAdvisor and I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Weekend staycation in a fantastic room coupled with great service. Had lunch at Chaat which was exceptional. Unfortunately the pool/gym were closed given the situation with COVID but that is not the hotel's fault. The rooms are large enough for two people to relax, and the free standing bathtub was a nice touch. It's attached to a nice shopping mall so its easy enough to find something to do. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Goon161

Dear Goon161,

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Best hotel in Hong Kong.
All staff in particular Kozen and Emily is so friendly and polite. My son with 4 years old can enjoy playroom with much safe and clean room.
Also they can celebrate anniversary and food is delicious and special.
We would to use this hotel next time

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear T1026892,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us via TripAdvisor. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here in the hotel, especially the services provided by our team members Kozen and Emily. We look forward to your return and wish you all the very best in the meantime.