“Superb location”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room with the access of Dining Room!
Attention to details! 2 of 4 bedrooms with open view!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Attention to details!
2 of 4 bedrooms with open view!
Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Attention to details!
Perfect for dining together with your loved ones
Table ware for up to 10 guests and utensils are provided!
60 inch Apple TV!
Sofa bed in Living Room.
The Balcony with fantastic view
Yau Ma Tei Station - just 2 minute away from the Apartment!
En-suite Bathroom / 1 of 2 Master Bedroom
Ensuite Bathroom of the 3rd Bathroom.
4th Bedroom with bunk bed
Ensuite Bathroom in 2nd Bedroom!
King size bed (UK Standard) in the 2nd Bedroom
3rd bedroom facing the city view
3 of 4 Bedrooms with a king size bed (UK Standard)
Nespresso Machine with Capsules!
Table ware, kitchen utensils  and even condiments are well-provided
Washing Machine
60'inch Apple TV
The 3rd Bathroom
Shared Bathroom - all equipped with hot shower, sink, toilet and storage
Complete kitchen cutleries that you can freely use!
Safe box
All kitchen utensils you might look for to prepare a full meal
The clock tower - just 13 minutes away from my apartment!
Langham Place - the nearest Mall just 7 minutes away by a walk!
Stay in Kowloon side to see the beauty of Hong Kong!
Clock Tower just a stroll away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

amquia12
Sydney, Australia
“Superb location”
Reviewed 26 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Amazingly located apartment which is a stone's throw away from the Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui and the Harbour! Hong Kong’s top attractions are just within walking distance. We had a lovely stay on this penthouse apartment last week and the balcony has a great view. We opened the sliding door and had our dinner or breakfast in an open space for 8! The view was fantastic! We are facing the ocean and being on top floor was like picking the joker.
There are lots of good local restaurants downstairs, and big malls like Harbour Mall or 100 are within short walk. Highly-recommended!

29 Oct 2018
Thank you very much for your terrific review! I am pleased to hear that you had an outstanding stay in my apartment! I am also elated to hear that you enjoyed the stunning views of the balcony, the location, and the impeccable service provided by our local team. We are proud to provide each and every guest with the finest personal service to ensure our guests will enjoy their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Sherpa780...
“Our expirences with this house !”
Reviewed 26 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We have booked the Apartment fro a burins trip to HongKong. After good experiences we made in Miami with an Apartment instead of a Hotel we have decided to rant an Apartment as well in HongKong. Hongkong is a beautiful place and we know that there a difference between European standard and Asian standard.
The description of the apartment was exelent and nice pictures has given us a good feeling. But, we haven´t seen the apartment. We had a Host from the Airport, we paid 650 HKD and ride to the apartment was good. It was not our first time in Hongkong.
When you see the pictures of the apartment, you expect a modern house because the pictures looking very modern.
We arrived in a side street of Nathan Road in front of a not so nice house. It was the first moment were we was a little bit skeptical. As we came into the house that was like more then a storage reception as a modern door reception. The entrance was complete different to the Apartment pictures. as we have seen the first tim the elevators we was shocked, because very small elevators (we have´t this often in Germany) We had 4 suitcases with us and it was not possible to take all 4 suitcases with us in one elevator and not additionally 2 persons. The size of the elevator allows 2 suitcases and 2 persons, not more! the buttons was so used that I could not found in the first view the button for the 20th floor. The ride was longer as normal and I decided toe leave the Elevator on the 6th floor because it was to small for me as well. the elevator has looked old and used and was not consistent with the pictures of the apartment. So, we decided not to take a look into the apartment and decided to move to a Hotel. It was for me and for my female Colleague impossible to use an elevator like this for the next 5 nights.
I believe that this apartment is quite nice, but I have missed descriptions like House and elevators. Apart from that I never had booked this Apartment.
It is how it is, not more or less.
It has nothing to do with the apartment but it is important that guests know this before and not behind or on an arrival. To get money back was not possible.
The host Alex was very friendly in all conversations.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Nein.
17 Oct 2018
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hong Kong and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

On the outset, please accept our sincere apologies for the unhappy experience during your supposedly stay with us. Whilst we like hearing the many positive comments we receive about our apartment; it is important that we also hear about any problems that our guests encounter.

I greatly appreciate that you are sharing with us your concerns about the apartment. Soon, we will start our big renovation of the whole building. We hope after renovation of each rooms, we can provide a better environment in the future. Please be assured that your valuable feedback will be communicated to my management so we are able to jointly review our operational procedures and assess the needs for guest.

It is only through constructive feedback such as yours that we are able to continue to improve our product and services.

We hope you will allow us the opportunity to redeem ourselves by returning to stay with us again in the not too distant future.

Best regards,
Alex
Terence C
“Very comfortable apartment with nice view in Hong Kong”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

when I check in the apartment, everything is clean with nice, the guest manager is nice and explain the facilitates carefully to me. Also , the apartment provides nice coffee for free to guest!! very very good

Your age range 25-34
17 Oct 2018
Thank you so much for your review, Terence and it was also our pleasure to accommodate amazing guest like you! I am glad that you find my apartment comfortable and yes, coffee for free!
Hiya N
“So Much Better Than A Hotel Stay, Well-Deserved The 5-Star!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Been traveling to Hong Kong frequently and I always chose staying in Hotels instead of Apartment but, since my family wanted to have our own kitchen and living room, we decided to chose Alex's Apartment and we did not regret it at all! My family loved the coffee-maker and there is a fully-equipped kitchen which was such perfect for our preference. The location is in Nathan Road in Kowloon side wherein the Yau Ma Tei Station is just located downstairs - very impressive and convenient. The Apartment has already everything we need and don't missed their balcony with a sea-view! The host and his guest manager was very friendly and assisted us along the way from check-in to check-out. We will surely won't stay in a hotel again and would opt Alex' Apartment for my next stay. Thank you and deserve the 5-star!

12 Jun 2018
Thank you very much for the 5-star review! I always make it sure to give the best service to our guests. Location is indeed a great value for money especially it is very close to tube station and convenience store. If ever you will be back to Hong Kong, feel free to contact me again. Best wishes!
For W
“Love the Apartment and worth every Penny!”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

As we booked the Apartment, everything goes much easier than I thought. Alex, was very easy-going and friendly as well as his staff. They arranged a FREE Airport pick-up for my group of 7 and I really appreciate it a lot. My group and I were impressed by the Apartment especially it's view in the Balcony. Obviously, the Apartment is well-maintained and it also has a fully-equipped kitchen. The location is perfect as we ar elocated just few minutes from the MTR and tons of restaurants are just within the area. Recommend to all!

12 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for recommending my apartment to other hosts out there. Indeed, it is our delight to meet our guests' needs. Feel free to come back in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing