“Very comfortable apartment with nice view in Hong...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room with the access of Dining Room!
Attention to details! 2 of 4 bedrooms with open view!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Attention to details!
2 of 4 bedrooms with open view!
Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Attention to details!
Perfect for dining together with your loved ones
Table ware for up to 10 guests and utensils are provided!
60 inch Apple TV!
Sofa bed in Living Room.
The Balcony with fantastic view
Yau Ma Tei Station - just 2 minute away from the Apartment!
En-suite Bathroom / 1 of 2 Master Bedroom
Ensuite Bathroom of the 3rd Bathroom.
4th Bedroom with bunk bed
Ensuite Bathroom in 2nd Bedroom!
King size bed (UK Standard) in the 2nd Bedroom
3rd bedroom facing the city view
3 of 4 Bedrooms with a king size bed (UK Standard)
Nespresso Machine with Capsules!
Table ware, kitchen utensils  and even condiments are well-provided
Washing Machine
60'inch Apple TV
The 3rd Bathroom
Shared Bathroom - all equipped with hot shower, sink, toilet and storage
Complete kitchen cutleries that you can freely use!
Safe box
All kitchen utensils you might look for to prepare a full meal
The clock tower - just 13 minutes away from my apartment!
Langham Place - the nearest Mall just 7 minutes away by a walk!
Stay in Kowloon side to see the beauty of Hong Kong!
Clock Tower just a stroll away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Terence C
“Very comfortable apartment with nice view in Hong Kong”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

when I check in the apartment, everything is clean with nice, the guest manager is nice and explain the facilitates carefully to me. Also , the apartment provides nice coffee for free to guest!! very very good

Your age range 25-34
17 Oct 2018
Thank you so much for your review, Terence and it was also our pleasure to accommodate amazing guest like you! I am glad that you find my apartment comfortable and yes, coffee for free!
Hiya N
“So Much Better Than A Hotel Stay, Well-Deserved The 5-Star!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Been traveling to Hong Kong frequently and I always chose staying in Hotels instead of Apartment but, since my family wanted to have our own kitchen and living room, we decided to chose Alex's Apartment and we did not regret it at all! My family loved the coffee-maker and there is a fully-equipped kitchen which was such perfect for our preference. The location is in Nathan Road in Kowloon side wherein the Yau Ma Tei Station is just located downstairs - very impressive and convenient. The Apartment has already everything we need and don't missed their balcony with a sea-view! The host and his guest manager was very friendly and assisted us along the way from check-in to check-out. We will surely won't stay in a hotel again and would opt Alex' Apartment for my next stay. Thank you and deserve the 5-star!

12 Jun 2018
Thank you very much for the 5-star review! I always make it sure to give the best service to our guests. Location is indeed a great value for money especially it is very close to tube station and convenience store. If ever you will be back to Hong Kong, feel free to contact me again. Best wishes!
For W
“Love the Apartment and worth every Penny!”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

As we booked the Apartment, everything goes much easier than I thought. Alex, was very easy-going and friendly as well as his staff. They arranged a FREE Airport pick-up for my group of 7 and I really appreciate it a lot. My group and I were impressed by the Apartment especially it's view in the Balcony. Obviously, the Apartment is well-maintained and it also has a fully-equipped kitchen. The location is perfect as we ar elocated just few minutes from the MTR and tons of restaurants are just within the area. Recommend to all!

12 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for recommending my apartment to other hosts out there. Indeed, it is our delight to meet our guests' needs. Feel free to come back in the future!
gisellepe...
Grand Portage, Minnesota
“"Very Convenient Location in Hong Kong & Homely with Everything You Could Ever Need!"”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

My group of 9 had a really fantastic 6-nights stay in Alex' home! Alex gave us all the necessary directions to make our arrival smooth and easy and when we did arrived the Apartment had everything we needed and more! Fully-equipped kitchen, spacious living room, toiletries and even a welcome home package has been provided. Just perfect! The location is so convenient, the nearest MTR is just 2 minutes by a walk. We would definitely love to come back to Hong Kong and will surely book the same place. Thank you Alex, for providing such a well equipped, comfortable home!

4 Apr 2018
Giselle, having you with your lovely group was such an utmost pleasure and thank you so much for sharing your uplifting feedback. My team and I were really glad to know that you had a fantastic stay and I couldn't wait to accommodate you again on your next visit. Please don't hesitate to email me as it would be great to have you again anytime soon. Best regards!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing