All reviews wan chai electric blinds great location rooms are small flying pan hennessy road walking distance microwave oven power sockets modern hotel cheapest room local phone ding ding convention center mobile phone bars and restaurants storage space
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

First time in HK and stayed at the Burlington.

Pros:
- decent location, close to Wan Chai station (MTR) public train
- provide Handy cellphone for wifi and local calling
- service is good

Cons:
- after first night, we came back to our room which smelled very bad - had to ask for room change
- rooms are very very small

While the hotel itself wasn't bad, our experience could have been better. Will most likely be booking in a different hotel for bigger room next time in HK.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

The hotel offers a good value option next to admiralty and Wan Chai.

It caters well for a wide range of travellers - business, short stay, solo/couple.

The hotel and room is very clean and well
maintained. The staff very professional.

I stayed five nights for a work trip extended to the week-end. My room was on the 25th floor facing the bay.

The room is very clean and functional, but small - an usual feature in Central Hong Kong. The bed is comfy. The bathroom is tiny but well conceived.

I was alone and did not have many bags so the size did not bother me.

The room has useful perks - free phone you can bring to wander the city, kettle and tea selection, a safe.

The location is perfect - walking distance to Admiralty and Central for work and Wan Chai for fun.

For other parts of the city, many bus stops as well as MTR and tram stops.

Many good options for breakfast and dinner - no eating option at the hotel.

One bonus: the hotel has a sky garden at the top very cool!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2019

A modern hotel with a good bed, a nice bathroom. For us with two large and two small trunks the room was to small. There is a small closet to hang some stuf. But when you need more storage because of travel after use of the hotel it is a small room. We needed to use the windowsill to store the suitcases.
When we where there the restaurant was not in use. So no place for breakfast. lunch or dinner. There are several possibilities nearby though.

Reviewed 30 December 2018

The hotel had everything I needed for a refreshing and luxury lay over. Very quiet and tranquil. The rooms are super compact but the shower is perfect! I would stay here again. Restaurant was being remodeled but lots of things a few steps away to choose from.

Reviewed 26 December 2018

As many have stated, the room is small, however, it’s efficiently designed to every small detail. The TV on the wall is flexible, so you can watch from any angle. Small amenity welcome pack, hair dryer etc augment the small room. The staff are extremely polite and every time I walked in, one of them will press the lift button for me. I would love to stay again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo