“5 stars everytime! ”

NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong)
Price range: US$100 - US$350
Cuisines: Japanese, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: NOBU, the world's most acclaimed Japanese restaurant, is renowned for its innovative new-style Japanese cuisine by world famous chef Nobu Matsuhisa. NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong, showcases Nobu’s signature dishes, as well as new creations using local ingredients. With panoramic views overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island, NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong features a stunning yet intimate dining room inclusive of a sushi bar. Both the bar lounge and exclusive private dining room have magnificent views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. The design of NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong is inspired by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa's innovative cooking and the imagery of the Japanese countryside where he grew up. Traditional and modern Japanese elements, combined with the influence of water inspired by the adjacent Victoria Harbour, culminate in this intimate, yet dynamic dining experience. Open daily for lunch and dinner; serves Afternoon Tea every Saturday & Sunday from 2:30-5pm.
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Consistent in portions, service and quality - I'd go here for every Japanese meal my family will let me consume! Make sure you order the bento box and don't forget the best best and freshest Sushis!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful food and service, we went for a celebration and prebooked a table by the window with amazing views across the harbour

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

If you been to one then you been to them all. This is a decent place to come and the food here is nice. Good view from Kowloon over the harbour to Hong Kong. Come here at night.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

It was my first time at a NOBU restaurant, and I must admit I didn't know what to expect from Japanese cuisine. I was pleasantly surprised. The location is pretty good, you have a low level view across the water from Kowloon towards central Hong Kong, and during the evening you can't help but stare out across at the lights of the HSBC building and others.
In relation to the food, I wasn't a great fan of sushi before I went and I'm still not, that's not to say the sushi wasn't good, it just wasn't to my taste, whereas my girlfriend claimed it to be delightful.
The main courses however were truly epic in their flavour. The black cod was devine in both presentation and taste, I cannot recommend enough for people to add this to their menu when they visit. I really enjoyed all the main courses and the frozen cheesecake desert to finish was by far the best desert I have ever tasted (it really was that good!).
I would recommend anyone who is visiting Hong Kong to add NOBU to their restaurants to visit.

Date of visit: September 2016
InterContiHKFB, Manager at NOBU (InterContinental Hong Kong), responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Birdbrain72,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your visit to NOBU. I was so pleased to learn that you had a great experience at the restaurant. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to NOBU again soon.

Best regards,
Kenny Chan
Senior Assistant Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

If you have not been to Nobu in your life, you haven't lived! I have been to nobu in many countries but I must say Hong Kong is the best so far! The food, the view and the customer service is fantastic. Try the signature dish cod and the rock shrimp.

Dear 497monica,

Thank you for being such a loyal fan of NOBU, we certainly appreciate this! We are delighted to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience at the restaurant. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,