Lowest prices for your stay
$163
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
$163
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
No prepayment needed
All reviews restaurants and bars star hotel choose this hotel excellent location city leisure
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

The hotel is in very nice location. Staff are friendly and welcoming. Some of the staff are not fluent in English. However, they do the extra mile to understand what you want and help you out. I do recommend the hotel to any visitor to Chongqing

2  Thank SamehE
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Nothing to blame, a really luxurious hotel with an outstanding view to the city.
I really advice it to everyone who want to spend good time in Chongqing, or who want a relaxing place to stay after work.

Reviewed 25 June 2019

Hyatt Regency is at a good location. The reception staff, Ms Rachel was especially helpful and friendly. The concierge staff, Mr Lucas, was very helpful, too. Overall, made my stay a great one and look forward to staying there again.

Reviewed 9 June 2019

The hotel is very clean and very new. The staff is very friendly but unfortunately not many of them speak English. I was able to get by but there were times I struggled especially ordering food was hard. The location is great, close to all the shopping malls, and tourist attractions. You won't get bored here. It's very safe, I stayed by myself and had no issues. Other than staff's language skills, everything is perfect! The director of food and beverages; Tina Chen goes above and beyond for customer satisfaction. She gave me her card and asked me to contact her anytime I needed something. I thought it was very very nice of her to offer her card.

2  Thank Claire G
Reviewed 26 May 2019

Very nice experience. Haytt never got you disappointed. Promote check in and very considerate staff. They let me in around 10 am because I had early arrival. Room is clean with modern design. Breakfast has good options. Location is good too. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019