1,524 results
All reviews the club lounge forbidden city wangfujing shopping area lounge staff walking distance special thanks wangfujing st excellent hotel jingshan park high floor concierge service highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet convenient location duck lobby bar dumplings
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

5 out of 5 for massage. Jing Jing number 33 was fantastic and I highly recommend to see her. It was great pressure and worked through my knots to help me relax. If you want a massage go to this spa it was amazing!!!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Firstly, this hotel is located on Wangfujing Street where many stores gather and very close to Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City. Standing by the window of my room, I can see beautiful views of Beijing. Therefore, it is very convenient for travelers like me.

Secondly, staffs here are very friendly and warm-hearted. They provide perfect service and help me to solve problems as soon as possible. For example, when I asked how to get to the Great Well, they offered me a map and gave me several routines.

However, I don't like food provided by this hotel, because I think it has common taste but its price is high.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Concierge was very helpful in planning a day trip and arranging to have a taxi chauffeur me to the Great Wall and Summer Palace. The location is very central and may good restaurants close by.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The swimming pool of the hotel is awesome, huge and clean. I also enjoyed the sauna and jacuzzi which was very relaxing. The staffs are very helpful, friendly and cheerful specially Amanda, Anita, Annie and lifeguard Sol, they took great care of me in everytime. Great to relax yourself from the tiredness of travelling.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a very convenient location, so easy to walk to the main Wangfujing st. Very modern hotel and good sized rooms. The room service was really bad, you are better off walking to the many food outlets near by the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family