All reviews lifestyle manager ming dynasty assistant director art zone luxury hotel chinese art hotels around the world tea set stunning hotel walk in closet guest relations pillow menu breakfast buffet chinese tea the executive lounge modern design in room dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is incredibly attentive and will cater to your need to ensure that your stay is beyond compare. The hotel is really
beautiful full of art. Fitness and swimming pool are also great. Very good service from great staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeremy19950712
NUOBJ, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jeremy19950712,

Many thanks for having taken the time to share your positive feedback.
We are thrilled you had an amazing stay at the hotel and it was a delight to read your kind words about the service and facilities.

Thank you once again for your comments. We are looking forward to greeting you again at NUO Hotel Beijing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the opportunity to spend a few nights at this hotel. The staff are personable and attentive, the modern and easy to use facilities provide everything for all
types of travelers. I will definitely return again next time I visit Beijijng. Thank you to the team for your great hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lichuncheng18

Dear lichuncheng18,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to know you had an incredible experience while staying with us and your comments regarding our staff are also most appreciated.

It is our pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to your return when you next visit Beijing.

Great Hotel
The service is great and I do travel a lot around the world, but this hotel is my most favorite hotel. You feel warmhearted welcome that you do not want to leave.
The level of hospitality and service is the highest I experienced in China and also throughout Asia. Truly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lirishu36896568

Dear lirishu36896568,

Appreciate your kind words and support. We pride ourselves on providing unique personal experiences for our guests so it’s great to know you enjoyed the hospitality and facilities and we are your most favourite hotel.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having you with us again at NUO Hotel Beijing.

Exceptional
Fabulous hotel. Rooms are very nice and breakfast is amazing. The team really care about their guests. Do not water your time looking for other options. This is place to stay in Beijing. I love it!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank wml1995

Dear wml1995,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful feedback.
We are delighted to know you loved the hotel and you enjoyed the buffet breakfast and and the service provided by the team.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I stayed at the NUO Beijing during a business trip for a week last month, this is my second visit to this hotel and I cannot say enough good things about it.
Frank could not have been more helpful and pleasant, he very kindly suggested an upgrade to the Executive level and I am so glad he did, the cost was incredibly reasonable and the executive lounge is easily one of the best, the team who work in there make you feel as if you are a star and the only person in the lounge, the food is also great at breakfast and more than enough for an evening meal with free drinks during the 6pm - 8pm period.
I have for been lucky enough to travel to many Countries over the years and stay at many top hotels around the World due to my job and I rate the NUO Beijing right up at the top and best of them, I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful hotel, its staff and amenities.
I will definitely stay at the NUO on my next trip to Beijing near the end of the year.
I hope this helps anyone undecided on whether to stay here, You will not be disappointed.
Gary Graham

Room Tip: Executive level is definitely worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
NUOBJ, General Manager at NUO Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Gary,

Welcome back and thank you for your support and kind words!

It is great to hear that you enjoyed the second visit with us and the executive lounge.
Your uplifting words are greatly appreciated and I have shared your compliment with the team especially Frank and the executive lounge team as a great boost of encouragement.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Beijing.