3,127 results
All reviews regent hotel jinbao tower forbidden city great hotel club room subway station walking distance minute walk night market exit c excellent location concierge staff breakfast buffet an upgrade stayed here for nights central location taxi driver
Reviewed 12 September 2018

After a little snafu when checking in, the rest of our 4 night stay was fabulous. The rooms are great.

Make sure to get a package with breakfast. We added ours onto our rooms upon arrival and weren’t sorry. Huge buffet. Good way to start of a day of touring.

We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant the first night. The food was OK, you can do better by leaving the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 8 nights at this convenient location located just next to Dengshikou station.
There are a few local food joints around the corner & Starbucks in the building next door.

The staff speak good English are generally helpful & efficient. The housekeeping team and room service teams are super efficient & speedy! They even have a cute robot that delivers supplies!!

The only downside is the room temperature tends to get chilly, cannot customize as it is centrally controlled.

Otherwise, we had a really pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding to your recent stay at Park Plaza. Everyone here in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing takes pride to offer guest with a most enjoyable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the hotel location and the staff hospitality.

Meanwhile, please accept my sincere apology for inconvenience caused to you regarding to the room temperature issue. Indeed, hotel has central A/C system for either cooling or heating, but you might choose to turn off the A/C or setup an electrical fan as the solution. So, you are more than welcome to reach our rooms’ division manager at email mfu@parkplaza-beijing.com to give more detail information to us to avoid future occurrence.

We hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back once again and we I’ll rest assure an even more comfortable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Stayed here from 2 to 7 Sept '18. I booked 2 connecting rooms with my family (5 pax.). The rooms are relatively clean. Location is great. Forbidden City (must go!) was just 1.5km away.

On 5 Sept though, one of the rooms started smelling like cigarettes smoke. My parents are non smokers and cannot stand the smell of smoke. We had to change to another room after the hotel staff could not find out where the smell came from.

I'd like to commend the manager and the helpful staff throughout the whole incident. Their attitude was excellent. We also had a complimentary ride to the airport on the last day and the concierge staff was amicable and assisted us in every way until we got on the ride.

I will not penalize their service on one black sheep. Will definitely stay here again because I value staff attitude above all else.

Room Tip: 8th floor has bigger toilets, 12th floor has bigger room space
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Valued guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip-Advisor regarding your recent stay with us at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing. We appreciate your feedback and we are delighted to hear you were pleased with the hotel location and the service recovery from management.

Meanwhile, please accept our sincere apology again for not providing you a delightful room change experience while you were reporting there was a cigarette smell in the room and a thorough investigation had been undertaken, the smell was from the other room who disobey nonsmoking legislation, this incident has been seriously dealt with. We truly appreciated with your feedback and kind understanding on this matter.

We are grateful you will stay with us for your future visit in Beijing. Please do contact with myself directly if I can be of your further assistance at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com. I’ll rest assure an even more enjoyable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Important! Do not use google maps or google street view to find the location of this hotel. It will show the hotel as several blocks away down by the Hilton Wangfujing. The Park Plaza is actually RIGHT outside of the subway stop Dengshikou. It’s behind the Regent building, and on google maps its labeled as “Park Plaza Longting.” Amazing location if you want to get off and on the subway or have bags you’re carrying. Best air conditioning I’ve had in a hotel in China. Clean, comfortable, and staff speaks English very well. I also used their laundry service which was quick and efficient.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing. In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I stayed in this lovely hotel for 3 nights during our family trip to China and I sincerely recommend this hotel. Location was superb - 2 minutes to metro, walking distance to Wangfujing market and neighbors two restaurants that I loved during the visit, Lei Garden & Da Dong. Our Club floor Deluxe room was spacious and clean and had great views from 15th floor. We also used the lounge and were amazed by the service and courtesy shown. We loved the cute service robot, the complimentary afternoon snacks and although the breakfast spread & options can be improved further, the ambience and service made up for it. Overall, we were just so happy to have chosen this hotel. The hotel was our oasis of peace in the cultural overdose of Beijing. Would definitely come back for it in future.

Room Tip: Go for higher floors to have access to club lounge
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Sincerely