“Amazing!”

Basecamp Masai Mara
Reviewed 19 February 2015

It was an amazing experience, and I wish I could describe the feeling of being in maasai mara and at the basecamp! The rooms was beautiful and and the whole area was fantastic. We had the best safaris with the best guides! We got to see all the big five and many, many more! The staff was allways polite and service minded. It was absolutely wonderful with the maasais wich followed us from and to our tents after sundown. The best experience of my life! I will definitely come back!

1  Thank Lise S

Reviewed 14 February 2015

I have never experienced anything like this before, and after traveling to quite a few places, this is one of the most amazing places I have ever been to! The atmosphere at the camp is just unique; the friendly masais taking care of you, monkeys running around, and also being able to enjoy the delicious food outside with animal sounds in the background.
We had some great gamedrives during our stay, where the guides took us to see everything we wanted to see + more! My stay at Basecamp couldn't have been any better, all my expectations were fulfilled and pleased even more than i have thought was possible. Basecamp truly knows how to take care of their guests, which made the service, hospitality and the environment on the camp incredible.
Thank you for making my stay amazing, this is something I will remember for the rest of my life!

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Theamm91
Reviewed 11 February 2015

If there was any way I could describe the feeling of being in, and the athmosphere of Masai Mara I would. We got some amazing safaris with the best guides we could ever have wished for. Were incredible lucky and saw all the big five and got to enjoy the unique wildlife otherwise. The service was excellent and we felt so welcome. The feeling of sitting at the camp also with the sounds of wildlife everywhere and still being able to feel totally safe with masai's, so full of knowledge guarding us, was amazing. When I was told there were no way to know how it felt to be there without experiencing it for yourself, I didn't believe it, now I know. I wish for everyone to able to see it all for yourself. Even just the first two days would still be worth the long travel from Norway. The food was delicious and the people and the surroundings was nothing other than perfect. Thank you so much for everything! I will return as soon as I get the chance.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Basecamp Masai Mara is something I'm going to remember for the rest of my life. Everything was perfect, me and fellow students saw all the animals we could wish for to see in Africa. The guides are so nice, and they have an answer to all questions! Basecamp is something I'm going to recommend to all my friends and family, because it's so amazing!

1  Thank Martha K
Reviewed 10 February 2015

This camp, and its atmosphere, is one of a kind. It is hard to start explaining how amazing the stay at this camp was - you need to go experience it for your self. Not only do you feel really safe and taken care of by the masais, hosts and the staff you are also served delicious food, taken on unforgettable gamedrives and getting the opportunity to see all kind of exotic animals. This is absolutely a place worth visiting. Thank you Basecamp Masai Mara for giving me the most unique memories that I will appreciate and remember for the rest of my life. (we'll meet again!)

1  Thank Silje H