1,048 results
All reviews floating pool nile view lotus boat west bank hotel is in a great location great holiday karnak temple buffet restaurant winter palace taxi driver rafaat trips valley kings barge tourists egypt
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We stayed one night at the hotel after spending the day in and around Luxor. The staff was friendly, the beds were comfortable and the air conditioner was heavenly! After a long day seeing Luxor it was great to hang out at the pool.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mohamed H, General Manager at Iberotel Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Iberotel Hotel to spend your short holiday, as well for taking a part of your valuable time to express and share your positive holiday experience universally with other holiday makers through TripAdvisor.com, you have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer. As a result of our efforts, we’ve achieved several awards. This recognition directly influences our commitment to future improvement in 2018/2019

Thank you, once again, for your visit to our hotel, and for your feedback.

Kind regards
Mohamed Hassan

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Our 3rd visit
Lovely hotel, and very helpful friendly staff. Super breakfast and rooms are cleaned daily.
Gardens are stunning and well cared for and the view of the Nile and Theban hills are breathtaking.
Rafat and Ramadan are always there to help with towels by the pool. Mhmoud in the bar is fun and makes fabulous non alcoholic and lovely to chat with.
We really enjoy our stay here and will for sure stay again, there is only one negative to give and that is the pool. It's much needed in the hot Luxor sunshine and very welcoming but it is in need of a thorough clean. The pump filters are never on so nothing gets sucked through, the filters on the bottom of the pool need cleaning out. Some of the tiles in the pool are cracked and broken and need cleaning and there seemed to always be a tide line around the pool where the water sits. And finally :) please fix the steps into the pool :)
This didn't stop me going in, the water was clear and and clean. I feel bad for saying this but please go down to the pool and have a good look at the points I have raised, I'm sure you'll see.
We will definitely be back to see you all again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

it was my 1st visit to Luxor, I stayed there for two nights for a business trip. The city is amazing. enough to say it holds 1/3 of the world's monuments that stood there for more than 5000 years.
regarding the hotel, it has the most perfect Nile view ( ask for a room with Nile view) . service is acceptable to a great extent. Pool on the Nile river & breakfast is perfect.

go there with no regret.
#ThisIsEgypt

Room Tip: always ask for the Nile view
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel,professional operation, food is great rooms up to the standard,the location is amazing, I enjoyed my stay.The food operations ia first class,staff are professional and pleasant, I felt like at home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Delightful hotel at a sensible price.
Very nice hotel with good views over the Nile river.
Nice breakfast with a good selection of food.
Iberotel is in a good location, I walked to the Luxor Museum and into town, not too far and the streets seemed safe.
Nice floating pontoon with a swimming pool, even in winter (December) it was nice to take a swim...

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Nile River view
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo