1,663 results
All reviews silk road olives restaurant nile river deluxe room infinity pool karnak temple cold towels steam room outstanding hotel breakfast buffet special thanks welcome drink west bank poolside restaurant watching the sunset stayed longer free shuttle
Reviewed 15 October 2018

If you are looking for a quite place to stay at the nile river banks Hilton Luxor Resort is not the place you should choose. You will face loud music at the terrace, around the poolas well as on the balconcies of the rooms facing the nile from noon until late in the evening.
The staff of the breakfast restaurant will not even bit you a greeting or ask for your beverage wishes but only ask " Your Rom Number? and leave.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear our Valued Customer,

Greetings from Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa…

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.

Kindly accept our sincere apologize for any inconvenience happened during you stay.

Your comment about the noisy was totally appreciated and under the discussion with the concerned departments for immediate action.

Also Regarding your comment about the breakfast staff interaction already communicated the food and beverage manager to take the necessary action.

Looking forward for your next visit to our sunny resort.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous dinner for 12 friends at the Hilton Luxor. Muhammad and Sayed were gracious hosts and the food was exquisite. The fish soup and main course were perfectly prepared and tiramisu for dessert was as good as any I have tasted. Bravo to the chefs and staff!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Florian G, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your valuable feedback about your recent experience at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

It is great to see that you enjoyed our facilities and your dinner with us was enjoyable.

I really appreciate your confidence that you placed in our resort and you will recommend us to other guests which of course will encourage us to spare no efforts to exceed our guests’ expectations.

I shared personally your kind remarks with our entire team members in particular with Muhammad and sayed and they are so happy to know that they were able to make your dinner with us full of light & warmth of hospitality.

We hope to see again soon in the near future at our sunny resort.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I went to Hilton Luxor to hold my daughter's wedding by the poolside located directly on the river side with an amazing view of the other bank. I had along my mother and my father who is sort of old enough to require care and assistance in every move. we stayed in beautiful delux rooms viewing the Nile, and I have to admit that I had all the help and assistance from the hotel staff making things very easy for me and turning the event to a trip to be remembered by all the wedding invitees. The hotel facilities are very nice, service is great and the food was mostly more than good. I had many friends in other 5 stars hotels in Luxor but they came to spend most of the trip at the Hilton claiming that it was much nicer than where they were staying. Cannot say anything more but thank you to all the hotel staff.

Room Tip: Nile view is very worthy
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Customer,

I could not find the suitable words to express our appreciation for your kind post on tripadvisor.

It has been our honor to have you as our guest and I am very happy to know that we were able to make your holiday enjoyable.

I am delighted to know that our services, facilities and food exceeded your expectations. It has been an immense pleasure having you with us during your precious holidays.

I shared personally your kind remarks with our entire team members and all of them are so happy to know that they were able to make your holiday with us full of light & warmth of hospitality.

Looking forward to seeing and welcoming again to Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, “your Home away from Home” in Egypt.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing. (room, pools, resturant, view and anything) the staff were very friendly! And room service was perfect ( he made surprise everyday-decoration on the bad) the hotel's restaurant was very good and delicious foods - the restaurant supervisor Sayed was very friendly, Attentive, helpful and professional. Thank you everything. It was a beautiful holiday in Hilton.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you indeed for your amazing feedback you posted on the tripadvisor site about your recent stay at our resort.

It has been our honour to have you as our guest and to learn that our facilities and services exceeded your high expectations.

I shared personally all the great remarks about our team members in particular with Sayed and rest assured we will continue to strive for excellence.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon back again to “Your Home away from Home” in Egypt.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Of all the hotels we stayed in while in Egypt, this was definitely my favorite. It was a perfect place to relax. The rooms were nice, the staff was fabulous, we loved the pool and view was breathtaking. I wish we had stayed a couple more days there! We were in Luxor to visit the sites, but the hotel is worth staying on its own as a relaxing getaway.

I liked that all the restaurants and pool were close together and close the rooms. If you’re going to be in Luxor, this is the place to stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write on your recent experience at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

It is amazing to know that we exceeded your expectations and you had an enjoyable time with us.

We really appreciate your comments and rest assured that your feedback will support us to continuously strive for excellence

We hope to see you again in the near future at our sunny resort.

Kind regards