2,199 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant courtyard room nightly entertainment central courtyard pool area excellent hotel west bank city view large balcony guest relations plenty of sunbeds horse and carriage taxi driver egyptian pounds every evening watch the sunset winter palace
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I only spent one night here but wished it was longer. The room was comfortable and stylish and had a fridge that worked. The large and spacious with a courtyard in the middle. The breakfast was excellent with views over the Nile watching the hot air balloons flouting about, quite magical!
I had room service for dinner and it was an excellent meal delivered quite quickly.
I didn't have much chance to explore the area but overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank WineloverMelbourne
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear WineloverMelbourne,

Thank you very much for choosing Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel for your one night Luxor visit. We are happy to know that we have contributed to a wonderful vacation and hope you will be back soon to explore our beautiful Luxor and discover the luxury and facilities of our hotel.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located at the river nile around 1.5 KM away from Luxor temple
You can get a boat from the hotel itself you don’t need to go anywhere for it
Hotel is relatively clean
Internet is free at all public areas but you have to pay to use it at your room
Breakfast was not the best five stars standard but was good
You can see the ballon around you in early morning, you can try the ballon but I didn’t

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank alaahashish
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Alaa G,

Thank you for choosing the Steigenberger Nile Palace while staying in Luxor. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon for a well deserved vacation so you can fully relax and enjoy our facilities and restaurants.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel as part of a group tour booked through Encounters Travel. The rooms are luxurious, with a little patio to sit out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the hotel. The breakfast buffet is par excellence, and you can eat your meal by the Nile, sitting under beautiful flowering trees. Staff is very friendly and helpful. In the evening, you can sit in the courtyard, and they have entertainment with dancers demonstrating the local culture. You are invited to participate and we had a blast. The hotel is close to shops so you can run out and get water and other essentials in a pinch. Very clean, quiet and felt luxurious.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with the pool and Nile view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandhya C

Dear Sandhya C,

Thank you very much for your warm words of appreciation and wonderful review. We are delighted that we could contribute to a beautiful and luxurious vacation and we hope you will be able to come to Egypt again soon and stay for a longer vacation at the Steigenberger Nile Palace to explore the magnificent sights of Luxor and enjoy all our facilities like the Suraya Spa, Beauty Salon and oriental show while having dinner in either our Lebanese restaurant 'El Tarboush' or Italian 'Casa di Napoli'.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I had an excellent three night stay at the Steigenberger Nile Palace. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold choices. I ate in the Italian restaurant two nights and the food there was tasty. The staff on reception and the porters were incredibly friendly and made me very welcome during my stay. The only downside is not having free wifi in the rooms. The charge was 200LE per 24 hours. Other than that the hotel was lovely and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank rebeccacM5093DR
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Rebecca C,

Thank you very much for having stayed at the Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor and thank you for your recommendation. We are happy to know that you appreciated the excellent service and food we offer. Complimentary WiFi is available in all the public areas and for the connection in the rooms we ask for a reasonable fee. I see that you purchased internet for several devices; in the near future we hope to have complimentary WiFi in the rooms as well. We are looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I have been to this hotel a number of times but in all honesty, nothing compared to my most recent visit a couple of weeks ago. I haven’t been to Egypt for around four years (too long) after visiting consecutively for years before, but trust me when I say; I was not disappointed.

The staff at this hotel have remained completely and wholeheartedly welcoming, my family and I really felt at home. It made me so happy to be back and to be remembered! The reception staff were fantastic, always happy to help, even when the key cards lost their magnetism and needed to be reset (just keep it away from your phone and you’ll be fine!!) I have to mention the wonderful pool man Ashraf! This amazing man will greet you with a smile no matter what and is constantly looking for ways to make you feel comfortable; just constant professionalism. I also want to mention the lovely bar man Farag. Always so sweet, polite and attentive. Thank you!

Luxor is a great place and it made me happy to see it busy again. Here’s to the future and thank you to all at The Nile Palace for making my family and I feel as welcome as ever. See you soon...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank cattheriineee

Dear cattheriineee,

Thank you very much for being such loyal guests. We are delighted to know that we exceeded your expectations when it comes to service and hospitality. It was an absolute pleasure to host again for you and your family and we hope to see you again soon for another wonderful family holiday.