Ways to Experience Bob Marley Tours Egypt
from US$32.00
from US$30.00
from US$53.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my children and my family had a great tour with Bob Marley tours tours visiting the pyramids in Egypt. we booked tours to visit luxor and hot air balloon as well thank you ziggy for greet tours and services 10 out of 10 recommend!

Date of experience: January 2021
Ziggy6999, Owner at Bob Marley Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 5 November 2020

I booked a tour with Bob Marley Tours to visit pyramids in Cairo and Valley of the King and Hot Air Balloon in Luxor. It was an excellent tour and tour guide. They were always on time to pick me up from the hotel and took me back. As I woman, I traveled alone in Egypt and Bob Marley Tour made me feel very comfortable and safe. After I finished the tour in Luxor they drove me to the train station at no charge. They helped me book my train ticket back to Cairo. I definitely recommend Bob Marley Tours for a woman or anyone traveling alone in Egypt. The price was a really great value also. Thank you Bob Marley Tours for an excellent job and service.

Date of experience: October 2020
Ziggy6999, Owner at Bob Marley Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Fantastic tour, very enjoyable, well organized
The van was comfortable with air conditioning,
Helpful and friendly driver who picked us from our hotel and dropped us back..
Very recommended.

Date of experience: September 2020

Reviewed 23 August 2020

When my family wanted to tour Egypt we contact Bob Marley tours. This company took us to Abou simple and Aswan High Dam. It was a splendid tour punctuated with breathtaking sceneries and rich cultural experiences. The driver was friendly and informative. The van had good AC, and accommodates a maximum of 7 tourists.
The driver picked us from Bob Marley guest house at Aswan at 05 am and brought us back at the end of the tour. When we searched online the price was very affordable. We highly recommend Bob Marley tours to whoever wants to explore the rich culture and serene sceneries in Egypt.
Thank you Bob Marley tours team for making our tour memorable.

Date of experience: August 2020
Ziggy6999, Owner at Bob Marley Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thanks you!✌

Reviewed 12 July 2020

My friends and I am women traveled alone to visit Eygpt. We searched online to find budget tours to visit the pyramids and Ciaro museum. We found Bob Marley tried and it was a great budget. The tour was excellent! The tour was organized well. They also organized a tour to visit Luxor with a hot air balloon ride and to visit the city of Aswan. We felt safe. We enjoyed our trip. They picked us up from our hotel on time. Highly recommend the tours to anyone that is looking for a budget tour and great service! Thank you Ziggy for organizing the tour for us!

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank Paradise581546
Ziggy6999, Owner at Bob Marley Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2020

Thank you Guys!✌