2 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$199
Orbitz.comUS$199
getaroom.comUS$268
2,172 results
All reviews elephantine island panorama restaurant superior room nile river boat service botanical gardens kitchener island breakfast buffet top floor free ferry infinity pool very nice hotel ferry boat wonderful view guest relations stayed longer new building
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I'm on my way back home after staying in mövenpick Aswan Hotel. I can't express how sad I am to leave such a wonderful place. Without exaggeration it's like heaven. It's a very clean hotel with very cheerful and professional staff. The rooms were very clean. The best view I have ever seen. Really I felt like I was hugged by the lovely nature around me. The food was more than perfect. This place became my favourite place and I really can't wait to come back again next year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nasser Ali, Guest Services / Front Office at Movenpick Resort Aswan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Salma ,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent holiday experience among us, our main goal being to ensure we keep on delivering unforgettable holiday experiences to our guests, your comments are crucial in this process therefore we highly value your time and your kind recommendation to TripAdvisor’s readers . Looking forward to welcome you again very soon.

Abdel Naser Ali

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay and I enjoyed so much . Highly recommended to everyone . I will come back with family soon . Special thanks to reception mamdouh . Naser and my beloved Touta and restaurants staff and I love the garden so much

Dear Our Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your recent stay at Movenpick Resort Aswan. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay and certainly agree that our dedicated staff plays a key role to our guests' overall experience. The entire team works very hard to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service and a warm, memorable experience. I am grateful for your compliments towards our staff, whose kindness and helpfulness is one of our hotel's greatest strengths and I promise to congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst in our hotel. Looking forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Charming view, lovely place, using safety precautions everywhere and friendly treatment from all the hotel staff ....we enjoyed our stay so much and waiting to come back soon and have this great experience again

Dear Ms. Reham ,

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Movenpick Resort Aswan and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations and looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Amazing staying
Amazing hospitality
Amazing facilities with wonderful staff
Recommend Movenpick Aswan for holidays especially for marriages refreshments
Perfect viewing and delicious beverage
Visit Aswan

Dear Mr. Ragab ,

We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your personal experience at our hotel with us and TripAdvisor readers. Looking forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was a fantastic visit to aswan and this hotel is amazing. the food is tasty and delicious and the are perfect and the hotel's view is fantastic and the guest relation makes a wonderful program.it was the best vacation ever.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Omar Islam ,

We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit. They help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us. It is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your holiday at Movenpick Resort Aswan was an enjoyable one. We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories.

Best Regards