“Private day tour to Alexandria with Hala!”

Emo Tours Egypt Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 138 Tours in Giza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Emo Tours Egypt is a Registered Travel Services Agency in Egypt. Provides tours and Travel packages throughout Egypt,whether you want to have a day tour to Giza Pyramids,The Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara,Or Day Tour to the Famous Egyptian museum with The Citadel of Cairo and Khan Kalili Bazaar or Day Tour to The Old Cairo where you can explore Islamic & Chirstian Cairo together or Spend a wonderful day tour to Alexandria from Cairo or Day Tour by Flight to Luxor from Cairo to discover the Secrets of Valley of The Kings Or Enjoying the dinner or Lunch Cruise on the Nile We also Provide Travel Packages Whether you want a package to Cairo, a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Or visit the sunny Sharm El Sheik we will provide you with the best & Cheapest travel deals to Egypt .Its main Concept in Tourism is that The Quality in Travel services is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Had such an amazing day with Hala visiting the beautiful city of Alexandria. I was picked up from my hotel on time and greeted with a large warm smile which instantly put me at ease. We began our trip (in a very comfortable and stylish car/jeep). On the way Hala gave me a brief and informative talk about what we would be seeing, then we had fun listening to music, learning Arabic, singing and dancing!!! Along the way Hala asked if I needed to use a bathroom and that we could stop anytime. When we arrived, Hala gave me facts and history about the city pointing out points of interest and stopping if I wanted to take photos. We completed the whole tours itenerary that afternoon with a lunch at the wonderfully Fish Market, every attraction we visited the driver dropped me and Hala outside the door, we entered and Hala filled me with information, guided me around and made sure there were plenty of photo opportunities! Overall the tour was fantastic but Hala made it exceptionally amazing. Charles, Uk

Date of experience: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,408)
All reviews
in 12 reviews
"great pyramid"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I had a couple of days in Cairo before meeting up with my tour groups so I wanted to see places that were not on that tour. Samara took me to Al Azhar Park, the Old Cairo Bazaar and the Coptic Christian area. She designed the tour just for me and even took me to lunch. We had such a good time and I made a new friend. Please ask for Samara if you want to see Cairo!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Just finished our tour of Cairo, and it was really amazing. Our tour guide Adel El Hakim was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and took great care of us on the trip. Our itinerary included the Pyramids, the Sphinx, lunch, some shops, and ended at the Museum of Antiquities. We enjoyed every minute of it, felt safe and assured throughout the entire visit, and would book again with Emo Tours in a secondary. Best travel agency we've ever used!

P.S. if you find yourself booking with Emo Tours, please ask for Adel El Hakim. He was amazing! (He also speaks fluent Italian, if English isn't your spoken language)

Date of experience: May 2018