Ways to Experience Egypt Life Tours
from US$35.99
from US$89.00
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews every step of the way felt very safe day tour pace information alexandria sphinx sites egypt
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Zenab was an amazing tour guide. She was able to personalize the tour to our needs and was extremely knowledgeable. She was great at balancing personalized attention with allowing us our own time to explore. She made the trip a memorable experience!

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Zenab promptly picked my mother and I up from our Cairo hotel and we started our day in Giza at the pyramids before going to the Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. I highly recommend Zenab! In addition to being a knowledgeable guide, she was considerate of my mom, who is in her 80s, keeping her pace and ensuring she was comfortable during our full day excursion.

Don’t skip riding the camels while at the pyramids!

A skilled guide will make your day more enjoyable and help ensure you’re not bothered by pushy vendors.

Date of experience: April 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2021

Great tour! Highly recommend! The tour guide really knew her stuff and was easy to get along with. Very personable.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Heba was a great guide who really knew her subject. We visited Saqqara, Dahshur, Memphis and Giza. It was a very good day with lots of good photographs taken. I strongly recommend it.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Zenab was a great host, picked me up direct from my hotel and was a great tour guide. We visited the Egyptian Museum, Market in Cairo and Pyramids. She went above and beyond took photos for me and we had an excellent lunch of local food. I would highly recommend her and when I’m in the area will definitely reach out to her!